THE BUMP...

COPYRIGHT © OF MISSCASTERKING TM (2014-15)

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that is shall not be reproduced or re transmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

A single copy of the materials available in this story may be made, solely for personal, noncommercial use. Individuals must preserve any copyright or other notices contained in or associated with them. Users may not distribute said copies to others, whether or not in electronic form or hard copy, without prior written consent of the copyright holder of the materials.

Hello wonderful people! Thank you so much for reading... If your reading this I hope you will keep on going to read the first chapter! I would just like to say thank you and enjoy... First off, this book is not from personal experience. I'm not pregnant and don't hope to be, maybe in the future but not right now I'm only 15. This book is set from mainly Spencer's mind/personal view and I will maybe just maybe write in Issac's view but I'm not sure yet.. Enjoy and please read on if you wish.

Love you xx

-Mackenzie k.