Fire With Fire - Chapter 16

Today's quote for the day is :                                                                                                                                                 "Faith is like WiFi. It is invisible but it has the power to connect you to what you need."

*************************************************************************

ANAYA

'Okay. So what time is your so called "Boss" getting here?' I asked.

'Around noon', Kyle answered.

'Have you ever seen your Boss's face?', Avil asked, raising an eyebrow.

'Yeah, we have', Kyle answered in a duh tone.

'Aww', I said, feeling very disappointed.

'Why are you disappointed?' Ryan asked.

'Because I thought that your Boss would cover his face all the time so that you guys wouldn't find out who he was. You know, like a typical movie don type', I replied.

'It's okay. You'll find out he is like that pretty soon. Why don't you guys get some rest? It's almost night anyways. Just have some dinner and go to bed', Kyle said.

'Of course. But, we're still not on talking terms so we're gonna be in separate rooms Wake me up tomorrow at ten in the morning. Also for your safety, stay at least ten metres away from me as soon as you wake me up', I said and went into the kitchen to have me some dinner, leaving them all confused.

I was in the kitchen pretty soon. You'd be surprised how fast I walk if I'm hungry. 'What to eat? What to eat?', I murmured to myself and started looking around the kitchen. Finding all the ingredients I needed, I made myself some paneer rolls.

After I was done eating and washing the dishes, yes people, I washed my dishes today, get over it! So, as I was saying, after I was done doing all that, I went to my bedroom and fell fast asleep.

'Wake up, wake up', I heard someone say and they shook me, thinking I'll wake up.

Now, if it's one thing I hate, it's people shaking me to wake me up. I feel like a freaking earthquake's happening, when it's not really happening. When it really does happen, I'll feel like someone's shaking me.

So, any person who does that to me, I get up and judo flip them, except my family and elders of course.

I squint my eyes open and saw that Kyle and Ryan were there. Both were taking turns shaking me up, so I got up to their surprise and I judo-flipped them both one after the other. First, I flipped Kyle and second, I flipped Ryan.

'Holy mother of everything', shouted Kyle.

'Can't you freaking control yourself, woman?' Ryan asked me.

'I hate people who shake me awake. So, this is their punishment', I explained in such detail.

'Now I know why she told us to stand ten feet away from her for our safety', Kyle said while Ryan nodded in understanding.

I muttered a 'Told you so', and skipped towards the bathroom.

While I was downstairs eating breakfast in the living room, Avil strolled in like he owned the place which is absolutely wrong because obviously, I owned it. 'What did you do to Ryan and Kyle? We heard them shout curses and now they're feeling pain in their backs?'

'Serves them right', I muttered.

'What?!' Avil shouted.

'Look, they woke me from sleeping whilst shaking me, and so, I mighta sorta have judo-flipped', I said.

'Oh', Avil said.

'Yeah, you should know, I've done it to you a few times. You know, back when we...forget it', I said and walked away, leaving him there.

I went into the living to find Ryan and Kyle groaning. 'What happened to you guys?' I asked.

'Nice joke!' Kyle said.

'You happened', Ryan said.

'Ok, I'm not gonna respond to that because anything I say will sound wrong', I said and sat down on the sofa.

'Oh. You guys are here already', Gunda came into the living room and said when he saw Avil enter. 'Good, good. The Boss has just arrived.'

'Great!', I said and put my legs on the coffee table. 'I'll be right here. Got no where to go anyway.'

'Ok then. Kyle, Ryan, take your positions', Gunda said so seriously, I had a hard time believing it was the Gunda I knew so far. Clearly, I did not know him too well! What am I saying?! Of course I don't know him too well, I've here only for what, a few days?! Stupid me!

And no, I did not say that out loud. I would've faced big time embarrassment if I did. So, thank God I didn't!

Kyle and Ryan, groaning, stood up and started walking with their bent backs. 'Looks like this is the way we will be in our positions today', Kyle remarked.

'Yeah, thanks to her', Ryan said and both of them glared at me.

I held my hands up and gave them a wink. 'Where are your positions anyway?' I asked.

'Right next to you and lover-boy over there, so please, I'm begging you, don't hurt me', Ryan begged.

'Or me', Kyle added. 'Please.'

'I'll try not to', I said. 'But no promises.'

'Oh God!', Ryan and Kyle groaned in sync.

**************************************************************************************

Hey guys,

I'm so sorry for not updating sooner but I had a bit of a writer's block. Also, my finals are going on and I just updated a chapter. I feel so badass right now! I know, I know, I have such a sad life that this is rebellious. Don't judge!

Anyways, hope you guys like this chapter and the next update will be sooner than you think. I think the next update will be on or within Wednesday.

I'm outta ideas, so, until I get one, please do vote, comment and/or share. Love you all. 

Bye. See you guys next update.

Peace :)

Your author....