Fire With Fire - Chapter 7

ANAYA

'Get your lazy butt off of that chair and start working', Avil ordered.

'I'll do what I want, Peaches. You're not the boss of me', I said. 'Now, go see if that customer over there needs help, jackass.'

'Yeah, I'm the jackass', Avil scoffed.

'See, even you admit it', I said.

'I was being sarcastic, dumbass', Avil said.

'Shut it, wack-job. I told you to go and see if that customer wants help. Remember, Dallas left me in charge of the store while he went to take a break', I smirked.

'Oh, so now you're on first name basis with Mr. Summers. And what customer, there's no one here', Avil pointed out.

'Of course I am you doof. It's not my fault Dallas likes me better. Look what you did now. You scared the poor customer away. Stupid fool!' I retorted.

'Please. Not my fault that lover boy finds you attractive', Avil said.

'Oh, Peaches. If you find me attractive, all you have to do is say so. Sure, I may not let you live it down, but look at it this way, even if you're humiliated, I still win and you go down confessing that you're attracted to me.' I smiled a sinister smile. I should totally be a gang leader with a sense of humor, don't you think? Ha.

'Ugh! Look Baby A, if you don't work then we'll get in trouble with the Principal', Avil said.

'Please Peaches. If anyone's getting in trouble, it's you. Remember, Dallas likes me', I said.

'Oh please! Dallas may like you, but if I'm going down, I'm taking you down with me', Avil threatened.

'Like I'm going down with you', I said.

'Oh, you totally will', Avil assured me.

'Please, I'm going to play innocent', I told Avil.

'Uh-hmm', someone cleared their throat. We both turned our heads to see Dallas. Oh shit! We may have, kind of, have forgotten about the shop while we were busy arguing. Oopsies!

'Look, I know you both don't exactly get along', Dallas started.

'Understatement', I coughed.

'And I know that you both are trying hard', Dallas continued talking as if I hadn't interrupted him. He looked at me pointedly when he said that we both were "trying hard" though. 'But maybe it's best if you both take a break.'

We took one look at each other and we both knew what was going through each other's head... and that was - 'We're so going to continue this argument outside.'

***

'Utter rubbish, Peaches. You and I both know that I'm the best prankster', I said as a matter - of - fact. Yeah, our argument had taken a slight turn! Hehe.....

'And now you're speaking utter bullshit, Princess, because you and I both know that I'm the best prankster', Avil protested.

'No, I am. Who made you come to school as Little Red Riding Hood, huh?', I stood my ground.

'Oh yeah, who got you in trouble with your parents by telling them you were "physically active", huh?', Avil stood his ground.

'I am the best prankster, stupid. Just admit it will you', I said, feeling exasperated.

'No I am, you admit it', Avil shouted.

'I am', I shouted back.

'No, I am', Avil shouted.

'I am.'

'No, I am.'

We went back and forth like this for a while. Once again, we didn't realise that someone was watching us. We also didn't realise that that someone was watching us for a while now. And lastly, we didn't realise that that guy was the one who would be our future kidnapper and to whom we would be giving a headache.

Not even fifteen minutes into our argument, the guy I told you about knocked us out and kidnapped us.

And once again, I say, 'Damn my life.' Ugh.

********************************************************************************************

Hey guys,

I hope you liked this chapter and enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Don't you all just love Anaya and Avil! Hopefully, my next update will be next weekend.  Also, this is a video of the Annual Cake Exhibition, Bangalore. Go check it out when you have time. Here are some other links you can check out sometime : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tX_SS_kh1fI 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPZVZAkeUok

Also, go check out my other book 'Hannah : It's Never Too Late' which I will update soon enough.

If you enjoyed and liked this chapter, and if you found this chapter funny, please vote and share your thoughts in the comments. Also, don't be selfish and keep this book all to yourselves... just click share so that your friends and enemies can have a good laugh.

Peace out,

Your author...