Fire With Fire - Chapter 1

Dedicated to @missmakeovermycover for this amazing book cover. Shout out to missmakeovermycover.

********************************************************************************************

Anaya

Have you ever felt like you're filled with rage and all you can see are the red spots dancing in front of your eyes? If you haven't, then I'm going to be very straightforward and say that you're inexperienced in the anger field. If you have, then you'll definitely know what I'm talking about.

To make it short, stupid Avil played a stupid prank on me which got me into big trouble with my parents and now he has the nerve to stand in my way, smirking. Oh, how I would love to wipe that idiotic smirk off of his face with a few punches!

'Not in the mood for your nonsense, Avil. Get out of my way or you'll be more sorry than you already should be for getting me into trouble with your stupid prank', I warned the egoistical jerk.

'Yeah, not gonna happen, sweetheart. Did my latest prank upset Baby A?', Avil cooed.

'Do not call me that', I spat on his face.

'Then I will make sure to call you only that', Avil replied.

Did this guy have a death wish? Anybody would know not to test a girl when she's angry, but this..this imbecile is really pushing it. Wait...Hold up...I forgot in that moment that his tiny pea-sized brain cannot hold so much information. I doubt he remembers his own name sometimes.

I know that how?

Well one day, I was eavesdropping on Avil and his friends to see if I can get some dirt on him to blackmail him, instead, I got the pleasure of someone asking him his name and he replying with 'Umm...' for around a minute and then saying his name as though he was suddenly affected with temporary amnesia.

I swear that boy is nuts.

Sorry getting off track. Now, if he doesn't stop rambling about some rubbish he's talking about thinking I'm listening to him, I will shut him up the hard way. You have two chances to shut up Avil, I thought to myself.

'Is Baby A mad at me? Aww...don't be. I'll be sure to protect you next time from the big bad Avil', he taunted.

You blew your first chance Avil, I thought. Avil really was pushing it. Even if I hadn't given him two chances, I'm sure he would have blown it within two minutes. I was really being generous to him today considering what he'd put me through just minutes ago. Trust me, you wouldn't want to sit with your parents while they give you the ''talk'', right. Yeah well, I had to sit through it for an hour...one hour..assuring them I hadn't done any of it. It still gives me the creeps. Ugh! *shiver*

Now if this had happened to you, what would you want to do to that person? Me. I wanted to kill, disarrange that person and feed that person to the hyenas. Now who would that person be?

Ding, ding, ding and we have a winner. Yup, you guessed it right. It was the one and only.....Avil.

Okay getting back, one more word and he's d-e-a-d, dead!

'Anaya...' was the last thing Avil said before I judo flipped him and kicked him where you can imagine it hurts most.

I bent down to his ear,'Never test a girl who's shaking furiously with anger. Call me Baby A one more time and you'll end up in the hospital. I'm not even kidding. I absolutely mean it. A piece of advice, learn your opponent well, dumbass. I'm a black belt in judo, and one more thing, if I were you, I wouldn't open anything that's yours...Peaches', I said with a smirk playing on my lips. 'Yeah, that's right. I found out about your girly nickname which by the way, you can thank your mom for. She's pretty cool unlike you. I wonder how you're related - every single day. I also found out more embarrassing stories about you. Might I tell you, they are epic and quite large in number. If you want to know them, you don't have to ask your mom at all. You want to why? No..yes..I'm gonna tell you anyway. It's because every single detail, even the tiniest one, is on FB and G+. Remember Peaches, I always get my opponent in a way they think is impossible. Now if you don't mind, I'm due at my best friend's house.'

Seeing Avil crawl on the pavement groaning in pain was quite an amusing sight. And since I'm not a selfish person, I took a quick picture of him to post it later on FB and use it as blackmail sometime later. Seeing him like that, I also couldn't resist saying,' Oh! For your sake, get off the ground with the least bit of dignity you'll have left after this picture is posted with the hastag #BeatenByAGirl. No dignity is like a scared chicken to me. Either I figure I win or that that useless piece of trash is not worth my time. Like, at all. So man up and dust yourself off, Peaches. See ya!'

I walked away with my head held high and a smirk on my lips. While I was ranting, he didn't get to defend himself by saying that he hadn't expected it or he let me win. His body and mind had failed against me in a combat today and I had won that combat. I was a living proof that he couldn't defend himself against anyone much less a girl. So now, he can't even defend his actions in school or with his friends.

Right now I need to go see my best friend as we have some problems to solve.

********************************************************************************************

Hey guys,

I really hope you liked this chapter. More to be coming. Also, I'm really sorry if any of you find anything offensive. I didn't mean to offend you guys intentionally.

THIS PLOT IS ENTIRELY MINE. DO NOT COPY THE CONTENTS OF THIS BOOK. 'FIRE WITH FIRE' IS PROTECTED BY INTERNATIONAL COPYRIGHT LAWS AND ANYONE FOUND STORING, REPRODUCING OR COPYING THE CONTENTS IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM WILL BE IN AND WILL LEAD TO SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES. IF ANYONE FINDS ANYONE VIOLATING THESE COPYRIGHT LAWS, PLEASE INFORM ME.

THE BOOK IS ENTIRELY FICTION AND ANYTHING RELATED IN REAL LIFE IS PURELY A COINCIDENCE.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Please give this book a chance. I'll try to update the next chapter as soon as possible.

Thank you for your co-operation.

Your author.