7: Give me a break!

Anne's POV:

"What do you mean? I thought she could remember us?!" I said concerned and panicked.

"She was unsure of her own name, thinks her birthday is April 14 1996 and she says she have a mom, dad and a sister." The doctor said and looked at us with sympathy in his eyes.

"WHAT?? Her birthday is on April 3rd and she also have a brother!" Des exclaimed angrily. She can't remember Harry? This must be a joke.

"Please calm down and let me exclaim Mr. And Mrs. Styles -"

"We're not married anymore, my surname is Cox." I corrected him.

"Oh, sorry about that. As I was saying its pretty hard for your daughter with somethings as she have been called Lucy the past eleven years and was told an other birthday. As for not remembering her brother Harry Styles, we think it's because he and another band member was the last thing Avery saw before she went into a coma. Hopefully she will remember everything she has forgotten soon but it could be hours, days, weeks, months or even years. Avery has a memory loss and we hope she gets it back fast. I'm sorry." The doctor finish his explanation and I'm almost in tears. How can somebody trick a little kid like that? It's awful.

Avery's POV:

I had just ended telling Officer Stones my story and when I looked up I saw his eyes were watery with tears. He tried to hide it but his eyes showed so much emotions, sad, anger, sympathy and most of all, pity. He took a deep breath before he decided to hide his emotions and started.

"I'm sorry you had to go through that Miss.Avery. We'll do everything we can to make sure those who did this to you end up in jail, and with your story I'm sure they will. Thank you for your time but I must be off now. Goodbye and good luck." After that, he went out of my hospital room, probably to find someone to send in here again but oh well.

Maybe this is my time to leave this horrible hospital bed and find a place in this hospital that isn't white, maybe where the younger children are? It's worth a try. I sit up in the bed and pull my legs to the side of it and put them steady on the ground. Next is just to stand up and try to get loose from these wires and needles and stuff. I try to stand up but-

"Where do you think your going? NURSE! DOCTOR! Lay down on the bed again immediately Miss.Styles!" A firm, boring, voice tell me strictly and appears to be a nurse that I haven't seen before. Her face is just so boring and she looks like a evil witch in nurse clothes! Soon Doctor Carlton and one of the nurse from before, I think her name was Laura? Runs in and make me lay in the stone hard thing called bed again and lecturing me about not going out of bed until I get out of here.

Why do the world have to be agains me? Ugh, give me a break.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Short chapter compared to the last one and I apologize for that. 2 more chapters to edit and then I'll start with another chapter :)