6: Remember?

Avery's POV:

The woman took a deep breath and started introducing everyone. "Avery, I'm Anne and this is Robin, Des, Gemma, Harry, Niall, Louis, Liam and Zayn. Do you remember anyone of us?" The wom- I mean Anne, asked carefully and concerned. When she said that I decided to take a proper look at everyone and see if I remember something. First I looked at Gemma. She had blonde hair, it looks dyed, and dark brown eyes. Is it only me or does she look really similar to me? Her hair was a little wavy, while I have blonde curly hair. My hair was brown when I was younger but it got lighter for each year and now it's blonde. You can see that me and Gemma lookalike, especially in the face somehow.

I think I do remember Gemma now...

**Flashback**

"Ave, can you get me the flour, please?" 9 year old Gemma said to me.

"Sure" little 4 year old me said happily.

Me and Gemma decided to suprice everyone when Harry turned 7 with birthday cupcakes. Ofcourse we were so young and barely understood how to bake but we wanted it to be mine and Gemma's birthday present to Harry, that's why we went up around 4:30am. 

Guess what happend? Yup, you're right. We set the oven on fire and almost burnt down the whole house.

'You have to ask before you decide to use the oven and have an adult by your side when your in the kitchen' the fireman said. We got a HUGE lecture after that by everyone that knew about it. Mom was not thrilled to be honest.

**End of flashback**

I smiled to myself at that memory and when I looked at Anne and Des, I remembered something else.

***Flashback 2***

"Kids! Hurry or we're gonna be late!" Mommy yelled from downstairs. We were going to granny and grandpa to visit them cuz it's granny's birthday!

"Piggy back! Piggy back! Piggy back!" I chanted at Gemma who just chuckled and picked me up and put me on her back.

"Unfair! I wanna ride to." A curly haired little boy, maybe a year or two older than me, pouted.

"You can ride next time, little bro" Gemma said to him.

"Yeahaa! Horsey ride!" Mini me giggled again.

"What is taking you guys so long?" Daddy came in smiling to mine, Gemma's and the little boy's room.

"I want a piggy back ride!" The little boy whined to daddy.

"Sure, hopp on!" Daddy smiled wide as the little boy hopped on his back. And Gemma and daddy raced down the stairs to the car where mommy was waiting smiling.

***End of flashback 2***

So. I remember 3 of the 9 people in this room, including the little boy that I just can't remember. I looked more closely on the other 6. One of them have curly hair with big green eyes that looks kind of like mine, but a darker shade of green. He had some small tattoos that was visible on his arms, maybe twenty or more. He was dressed in a white plaid shirt and black sweats with black converse. He resembles a older version of the curly haired little boy that I half remember. Then there was a man between curly and mom that I have no idea who he is. 

Next to him was a boy with blond hair that was brown at the roots and icy blue, sparkling eyes and he had pale skin. He was dressed in a blue polo shirt with beige khakis and white supras.

Next was a boy, maybe the oldest of the five teenage boys, with light brown hair sweeped to the side and his eyes were blue-grey color. He was dressed in red jeans, white shirt with blue stripes and suspenders. He also wore white converse. He also had some tattoos on his arms- wait... Is that a bird he has on his arm? Yup, it's the biggest and he has some small tattoos too.

After him was a boy with brown hair in a little quiff with brown eyes. He had maybe one or two tattoos on his arms but I didn't see many, if you look at curly boy for example. He wore a black tshirt with dark washed jeans and black shoes.

Next to him was a boy with tan skin and black hair in a quiff and chocolate brown eyes. He wore a white tshirt with black pants and black converse. He had tattoos covering most of his arms, the biggest maybe was the microphone on his right arm. Somehow he looked quite mysterious, in a good way, and almost like a bad boy. 

"Do you remember any of us, Avery?"Anne, I mean mom, asked with a small smile on her lips and a hopefull look in her eyes.

"Yup. But just mom, dad and Gemma...oh! And something with curly!" I exclaimed. That was all it took for mom, dad and Gemma to run up to me (still in the hospital bed) and carefully hug me. I tensed up first but then relaxed. When I looked around I saw curly with tears in his eyes and the other man was about to say something when he ran out of the room, causing the other 4 boys chase him.

"Why did he ru-"I was interrupted when the doctor and two nurses entered the room. 

"I see your awake Miss.Styles," he said to me and then turned to the rest in this room "I need everyone to leave now. We need to talk to miss.Styles and do some test and that reminds me, Laura can you get the police officer now" the doctor said and the nurse Laura walked out to get the police officer while the other nurse pretty much shoved mom, dad, Gemma and the man out of the room while they protested heavily. 

"Hello miss.styles! I'm doctor Steve Carlton and this is nurse Alice. First we need to remove the tubes you won't need and while Alice does that I'm going to ask you a couple of questions before the Police officer and Laura gets here, okey?" Doctor Carlton said and I nodded, a little bit to much information if you ask me. 

"Let's start with the basics then. What's your full name?"

"Lucy- I mean Avery Linnea Styles" I said, correcting myself quickly hoping he didn't understand, but of course he had. The doctor looked at me with concern before writing down something on his clip board that probably was about me.

"Birthday?"

"April 14, 1996" was my answer. (A/N: Might change this depending on if i should write in past or present time, but she is 16!)

More looks and writing...

"Family?"

"Umm... Mom, dad and sister."

Same thing as last question.

"Where do you live in-" thank god he was interrupted by a knock on the door, I don't really wanna answer that question now.

"Hello I'm police officer Shaun Stones and I need to ask you some things. Is it alright for you miss?" Officer stones asked me and I nodded.

"I'll go talk to your family, come and get me when your done. Oh, and all the tubes and wires you don't need is already gone." Doctor Carlton said as he and both nurses walked out and i realized he was right. When he talked to me the nurse apparently took out the tubes, wires and needles I didn't need.

"Hello miss.Avery, I need to ask you about your life the past 11 years and I need you to give me as much information and details as possible so we can have them in prison for good, would you like to start now?" He asked me.

"Yes sir. It all started when....."

Harry's POV:

I sat in the waiting room of the hospital crying in my hands. She doesn't remember me. What am I going to do? She remember Gemma, mom and dad... And something about curly little me! Ughh, this is so frustrating! After I ran out and the boys followed, it only took about 3 minutes or so for mom, Robin, Gemma and dad to come out again. That was 15 minutes ago. What are the doctor asking her that takes so lo-

"Here for Miss.Avery Styles?" a voice cut me of from my inner battle in my head.

We all stood up when we heard this, some faster than others because one chair fell over- who's? No idea.

"Uhh, birthparents for Miss.Avery?" The doctor corrected himself and mom and dad went over to talk to him.

Doctor Carlton POV:

"I'm sorry to say this but we have a little problem with Miss.Avery and her memory..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Hello again!
I just noticed how short my chapters have been, I have uploaded them on my iPhone so thats maybe the reason. 

-Edited. 

comment and vote,

should I write in past (two-three years ago when I started this) or present time (2015-2016)?

-Love ya