5: Who are you?

Harry's POV:

It's been a little longer than a month since Avery went in coma, exactly 37 days now. 37 days of hospital visits. 37 days of crying and 37 days since i saw my sister go into a coma after no contact for 11 years. Do you understand how it feels to see someone you love fight between life and death? Hopefully not because it's awful! I just want my little sister to wake up so she can see her real family again. The others here have been down and not happy either. Liam has been pretty upset, you can only imagine how he feels when he went in with me in the house and saw what we saw.

My, no our, mom has been crying her eyes out every day now and it's the same with dad and Gemma. We even managed to get James and Julia here in about a week until they had to go back to Holmes Chapel (James and Julia are our childhood friends). Niall, Harry, Zayn and Louis has been upset to, they saw and/or heard the most that heppened inside from the outside with my mom and Gemma. Eleanor, Danielle and Perrie even visided for a couple of days before they all had to go back to work.

Everyone is a mess. The only thing we really can do now is to pray and hope Avery wakes up soon, before everyone gets mental!

Avery's POV:

How am I supposed to wake up from this coma? If it is like sleeping, why haven't I thougth of opening my eyes before? Lets try it!

I slowly started to open my eyes and finally succed after like the third time. The first thing I saw was nine people, most of them were familiar, all sleeping in chairs around the boring white room. I didn't notice one of them was awake before he scremed!

''AVERY! YOUR'E AWAKE!'' that of course woke everyone else up and soon my bed was surrounded and everyone started saying something I didn't understand so I took my hands to my ears...

''LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA! I CAN'T HEAR YOUUUU!'' I started sing/yelling until it got quiet. I know I'm quite childish but thats pretty much who I am so get used to it!

''Hola amigo! what time is it? I'm bored.''I said out of the blue. One thing you should know about me is that I get bored really easy and when I get bored, I start to said the most random things ever.

''Av-Avery, sweety how are you?'' Said the woman who looked like she had been crying forever.

''Um...May I ask who all of you are?''I said and I swear I saw almst everyone's heart breaking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Edited now but it's mostly the same as before :3 

Keep comment and voting, longer chapters will come after chapter 8 :)

-Love ya