Salvation

"Believe in the Lord Jesus and you shall be saved."
-Acts 16:31

"If you declare with your mouth, 'Jesus is Lord,' and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved."
-Romans 10:9

"For it is by Grace you have been saved, through faith--and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God--not by works, so that no one can boast."
-Ephesians 2:8-9

"I called to the Lord, who is worthy of praise, and I have been saved from my enemies."
-Psalm 18:3

"Turn to me and be saved, all you ends of the earth; for I am God, and there is no other."
-Isaiah 45:22

"You will be hated by every one because of me, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved,"
-Matthew 10:22

"I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved."
-John 10:9

"Salvation is found nowhere else, there is no name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved"
-Acts 4:12

"For if, while we were God's enemies, we were reconciled to him through the death of his son, how much more, having been reconciled, shall we be saved through his life!"
-Romans 5:10

"For in this hope we were saved. But hope that is seen is no hope at all. Who hopes for what they already have?"
-Romans 8:24

"By this gospel you are saved, if you hold firmly to the word I preached to you. Otherwise, you have believed in vain."
-1 Corinthians 15:2

"He has saved us and called us to a holy life--not because of anything we have done but because of his own purpose and grace."
-2 Timothy 1:9

"Jesus answered, 'I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
-John 14:6

If you have any other verses you'd like us to add, or a topic you'd like us to research and cover, comment below or drop us a line in our inbox.
God bless.