Your Deadly Lies

Darkfire felt guilt tug at her heart as she followed Unicron's voice. She left him, alone and defenseless.

Why am I doing this?

She questioned Unicron, as she continued up the volcano.

All questions will soon be answered.

Why should I trust you?

You have No other choice.

Darkfire froze. She always had a choice? What does he mean?

You can't force me to continue. I can very easily go down, get my friend and go home.

I can answer you anything you Want. Tell you the future of your home planet. The past.

Darkfire pondered the words. Was it really worth it? No one else has spoken about this, about Unicron. Why?

Climb

She obeyed him and continued up, till she found herself at the too of the volcano. She felt something pull at her when she looked down at the dark purple liquid that bubbled in front of her.

What is this?

She reached her servo into the liquid and it traveled up her arm about halfway. When she pulled her servo out the liquid the substance glowed and pulsed around her arm.

Dark Energon. My life blood. You have the power to control it and harvest it for ammo and weapons.

I don't understand, other Cybertronians don't have this except for my mother and father. Why are we different?

Megatron was foolish enough to believe that he could control the dark Energon sliver that he impaled himself with to connect with me. Steelfrost never had a choice in the matter.

So why me? Why not my father or my mother?

Because you are the only one who can posses and control it.

*************

Steelfrost found herself worrying, Even though Megatron remained calm, she felt the fear from his side of the bond. Every now and then she'll send happiness and calming emotions to him. He would look at her and smile brefily. Soundwave stood not so far away from them. Trying to locate Darkfire. Finally the silence was broken by a alarming beep.

"You found her?" Steelfrost questioned quickly.

Soundwave simply nodded and pinpointed her location and quickly activated the ground bridge.

"Optimus" Megatron annonced the primes arrival.

Steelfrost nodded at him as she was first through. Then Megatron, and Then Prime.

Optimus primes
P.O.V

Why here? I couldn't help but question it. I looked over to Megatron, who looked worried and at Steelfrost who I could easily tell was frightened. We all looked up to see Darkfire standing on top of the valcano, she had a misty purple fog around her. Then my opics caught sight of the human climbing the side of it.

"Steelfrost. Austin is with her"

Megatron transformed and flew to the top. Steelfrost quickly began to run and climb the side of the volcano. I quickly by her side.

***********

Darkfire felt stronger, as her frame seemed to absorb the Dark Energon. Then it began to hurt. She became powerless and her legs buckled. Falling backwards her helm hit something and then it went black. She heard a laugh and then her mother's voice scream her name.

*********

Steelfrost screamed out as she saw her daughter tumbling down the steep volcano. Megatron transformed in mid air attempting to catch her But the force was so great all he could do was latch onto her and protect her from the rocks the best he could.