Trickster

Steelfrost found speak was much harder then she thought.

"How did you know?"

"Agent Fowler I believe the name was. When he told your parents you had "died" well I didn't believe it. To be honest I almost gave up hope. But I'm so glad i didn't. You look good"

Steelfrost's face heated up and she almost opened her mouth when Megatron wrapped his arms around her waist growling into her neck. She was weary about both her boyfriend that she left when she changed and her sparkmate being this close? She could leave Austin but Megatron. His claw like talons dig into her hips almost like he was marking her.

"So he is your new Boyfriend?" Austin looked up to Megatron.

"Sparkmate. It's like getting married but stronger" she explained.

"This human won't understand" Megatron almost whispered.....almost.

"No no I get it. Like a soulmate."

"C'mon Austin I'll introduce to the others" Darkfire smiled at her mom.

Steelfrost nodded and waited till the walked away she squirmed out of Megatron's grasp; better yet claws. She looked down at her hips to see energon trickling from her fresh wounds.

"Care to explain?"

She looked up at Megatron. She was starting to get aggravated.

"What?"

"Care to explain the human?" Megatron repeated himself.

"Are-You're seriously jealous of Austin?!" she asked in a rather high tone.

"No" he answered simply as if it was nothing.

"Alright I'm going to power down and you can think over why you got so jealous about him"

Steelfrost started to walk away when Megatron grabbed her and pulled her gently towards him.

"I was not jealous....being jealous is when you want something that is not yours. I was merely merely being territorial. I was just simply showing that you do not belong to the human. You are my Sparkmate. Not his. "

Steelfrost felt slight slight guilt tug at her spark. He had a point. But she didn't need him going and marking her.

"Doesn't give you permission to dig your digits into my hips."

He squinted his optics slightly. Steelfrost rolled her optics.

"Do you honestly think I'll leave you for him?"

He didnt answer and Steelfrost felt her self stunned.

"Megatron Why would you even think that?"

"You and him were together"

"When I was human" she stated plainly. "Megatron he has nothing compared to you. "

Megatron looked down at her as she walked up to him.

"I wouldn't trade this life I live with you for anything......ever" she softly kissed him.

Steelfrost began to walk away before she looked over should at him.

"Please don't think I will leave"

Darkfire sat infront of Austin who ate a bag of chips.

"So what are those?"

"Cheetos." I paused looking at the glass container in her servo. "What is that?"

"Energon. " she sipped on it.

"Energon? I thought it was blue?"

Darkfire looked down at the green shinning liquid.

"Oh. Well this is synethic energon. Since regular energon is only used for medical purposes until there is more"

"So your running out?"

"I guess you can say that" she looked up at the sky that began to darken as the Sun faded.

"Darkfire I can lead you to more Energon"

That same mech's voice...she swallowed down the rest of her energon and stood.

"Where you going?"

"I have to go somewhere" she didnt look at him.

"Follow my voice"

"Can I go?"

Darkfire looked down at him. She almost said yes when again she heard Unicron's voice.

"Leave the human"

She shook her helm "no stay here"

She quickly transformed and drive off. The only thing she really heard was Unicron's voice guiding her.

Darkfire pulled up to a large mountain thing that she believed was called a volcano.

"Why am I here?"

"Go to the top of it"

"That doesnt answer why I'm here"

"Just do it"

Darkfire sucked in a breath as she transformed and placed Austin on the ground.

"Stay here"

Before could even take a step a 'no' filled the air around her and she looked down at the human.

"I'm not leaving you, I'll go with"

"I'm Not asking-"

"And neither am I. I'm telling you whether you want me to go or not. I. Am. Going. With you"

She looked at Austin in disbelief. Before rolling her optics.

"No"

She began to run up the volcano leaving Austin far behind.

"You can't leave me!" he called to her.

"Already did!"

"Go to the mouth of the volcano"

Darkfire looked up at the valcano, before glancing down at Austin who stuggled to pull himself up.

"Leave the human"

She sucked in a breath before pulling herself up and began to climb the jagged and steap side.