Decisions

Steelfrost and Megatron sat in silence for what felt like eternity.

"I've been feeling his presence lately. Is that what you've been out of it, and what made you lose control. It wasn't you was it? It was Unicron" she crawled over closing the remaining space between them.

He nodded, but didn't speak.

"Megatron we can get through this together. " She paused " But you have to let me help you. You can't defeat Unicron alone, I can find out what he wants, if he will speak to m-"

"No!" He grabbed her arms rather tightly before embracing her in a hug "I-I can't loose you-"

His voice cracked and Steelfrost felt her shoulder become wet. She couldn't hold back her own tears, as she hugged him back.

"Megatron you can't do this on your own; please let me and Optimus help you. Darkfire could be in danger from Unicron"

*****************************************

Darkfire let out a laugh as she raced Smokescreen, he seemed not to struggle as he easily stayed at her side. As they came up on a tight turn she sped up. Darkfire turned the turn way to fast and screeched over the edge. She quickly transformed and landed unevenly on her pedes, causing her to loose balance , landing on her aft in the process. A male voice let out a yelp almost noise and Darkfire looked straight down at a male human. ( http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-gN650RZGhN4/TjbBlY1WYbI/AAAAAAAAFYk/uWONI7mg3mE/s640/julian-schratter-shirtless-model-photos-01162011-91bb.jpg ). She offered a small smile, and crossed her legs looking at the human.

"Sorry about that; you don't seem to scared about me?"

"I've seen your kind around before, just never been almost squished by one"

"hm, makes since" She paused "My name is-"

"Darkfire? Whats taking so lo-...... Darkfire?" Smokescreen slide down the hill as well as Predaking.

Everyone looked at the femme and then the human. Darkfire remained sitting.

"Never seen a human up close?" Smoke looked at her.

"I have" She looked back at the human " What's your name?"

"Austin"

"Nice to meet you Austin; I am Darkfire. But you can call me fire. That's what my mother calls me "

"Mother? You mean the Autobots are back?"

"How do you know about the Autobot's? Predaking questioned.
"My girlfriend she was turned into one"

"Steelfrost? Wait kid you mean to tell us that you knew Caitlyn?" Smokescreen spoke this time.

"She changed her name?"

"C'mon Austin I'm sure she'll be happy to see you!" Darkfire transformed and opened the passenger door for him.

"Lead the way mechs"

Smokescreen and Predaking exchanged glances before transforming and lead the way.

***************

Steelfrost and Megatron remained in their tight embrace for what seemed like mere minutes but really was almost half a earth hour.

"Megatron not even the strongest mech can battle Unicron alone" she pulled away to look at him.

"Let us help you.......please"

"Okay" he nodded and kissed her.

After only a few minutes Megatron returned to his normal state and the two left together. Steelfrost heard her daughter's voice And followed it with Megatron right behind her.

"Darkfire did you find you-" she trailed off when she saw a familiar human standing beside her daughter's pede.

"Hello Caitlyn. It's been awhile. I would say you haven't changed a bit but that might not be the case. "

"Austin?" She spoke with a hint of shock to her voice.

Megatron stood next to his Sparkmate and surveyed the human. Why was frost acting like this around him?

I am so terribly sorry that this chapter sucks . But I finally got my phone I will be updating all my books again imnsorry but I wanna hear yalls thoughts on this Austin boy?