Chapter 10: The Morning After

RACHEL
I was extremely happy right now. I wanted to stay in Dallas's arms all day but I knew I couldn't. I turned over to look to my side and Dallas wasn't there. My sadness was interrupted by Dallas walking into the room, with breakfast. Awww.

"Here I made you breakfast." Dallas said.

"Thank you." I said. He looked at me like I was crazy. I set the food on the nightstand and looked at him.

"What?" I asked.

"No good morning kiss?" He asked. I giggled and sat up and placed a soft kiss on his lips.

***
Okay freak the freak out time. Dallas said that now since we've mated I have to be Luna now. I hadn't even turned yet like there was no way they would except me. I started crying from being scared until I heard voices outside. It sounded like Christina and Andrew.

"I don't want that." Christina cried. "They're not gonna except me I haven't changed yet."

"Its okay baby you'll be fine the red moon is tonight anyway." Andrew said.

"You just don't get it." Christina said before storming off.

***
Christina, Faith, Sabrina, and I were sitting outside we all felt really itchy.

"Gosh why do I feel so itchy?" Sabrina asked scratching her arm.

"I don't know we probably just need to bath." Faith said. Then all of a sudden Dallas, Andrew, Austin, and walked outside.

"What are you guys doing out here?" I asked.

"Because we can be." Dustin snapped. He didn't have to yell at me. "Sorry Rach its just its a red moon and I hurt."

"Its okay." I said.

All of sudden I felt like one of my bones where breaking. I bit my lip so hard I could taste the blood I guess Dallas noticed.

"Baby you okay?" He asked.

"Y-Yeah I'm fine." I lied. I heard one of Christina's bones snap. Then Faith's and Sabrina's. It was way to loud for the boys not to hear.

"Okay you guys are gonna change soon and its gonna hurt a lot." Dallas said. I felt the tears forming in my eyes.

"Dallas it hurts a lot." I cried.

"I know baby I'll be here with you the whole time don't worry." He said rubbing my back before hearing another bone snap.

"D-Dallas please make it stop." I begged even though I knew there was nothing he could do about the pain.

"Baby if I could I would." Dallas said. My bones started snapping rapidly. Until I was on the ground in excruciating pain.

"Baby relax calm down just let it happen close your eyes." He whispered in my ear while stroking my hair. I did as he said and the pain wasn't as bad. When I opened my eyes again I was a wolf.

"You did it baby." Dallas said.

"Oh I can talk through mind link now yeah!" I said excited.

"Yeah you can, your wolf is beautiful." He said looking me up and down.

"Mine, look at yours." I said looking him up and down. His wolf was a lot bigger than mine. His was black and looked scary but I wasn't scared of him. My wolf could crawl under his and sleep there.

"I can read your thoughts in this form baby." Dallas said. Dang it he was right. "If you want to sleep next to me like this come here."

I did as he said and laid down next to him.

"Baby I know your tired sleep baby." Dallas commanded I did as told I felt safe here. I liked being safe.