Chapter 4: Chasing

DALLAS
I was dying I hadn't seen Rachel in a week and my wolf needed her a lot. Not for that but just for the need of my mate. It was Friday again so I had just gotten out of school. I decided to go to Chick-fil-a since I had nothing to do at home. I walked in and saw Rachel sitting with Sabrina, Christina, and Faith. I walked over to her she saw me and didn't say anything to me.

"Rachel why have you been avoiding me?" I asked she looked at me and didn't answer. Christina sighed and turned to look at me.

"She's not talking to you." She said.

"Why?" I growled.

"Because you made our mom cry." Christina said. Rachel glared at me.

"I'm sorry for that." I said. "Rachel will you please talk to me."

"Fine." Rachel said. "Your a jerk!"

Rachel got up so did Austin, Dustin, and Andrew.

"Rachel don't make him mad." Austin commanded.

"Fine." Rachel said. She grabbed a cup of water and threw it on me. My wolf wanted to punish her so bad right now but I held him back. All the girls stared at me in shock including Rachel.

"Um Rachel what did you just do?" Sabrina asked.

"I-I don't k-know." Rachel said I could see the fear in her eyes. That was it she was in trouble. All the girls stared grabbing their stuff.

"You get a 30 second head start." Andrew said. Rachel, Faith, Sabrina, and Chirstina ran faster then time moved.

"GO!" Andrew yelled after checking his watch. Within 2 seconds we were caught up with all the girls. I mean we were vampires and werewolves so what did we really have to wait for. I grabbed Rachel, Andrew grabbed Christina, Austin grabbed Sabrina, and Dustin grabbed Faith.

"Please I'm sorry please don't hurt them they didn't do anything." Rachel begged.

"Why should all of you did something wrong so why not punish all of you?" Dustin asked. Rachel struggled in my arms. I sent all of the guys looks that we should go home. They all nodded and speeded home.

"That's it!" Rachel yelled. Then I felt a burning in my arm. I quickly let go of her.

"What did you do?" Austin asked.

"Its called powers." Faith snapped.

"We use them when we're scared." Sabrina said. Austin started rubbing his arm. We all calmed down.

"Why didn't you just change into werewolves?" Andrew asked.

"We can't." Christina said.

"Why not?" I asked.

"We haven't changed yet." Rachel said.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I growled.

"I didn't think you would still want me." Rachel said.

"Come on I do." I said. I got a bad feeling in my stomach. Dang it I was hungry. Rachel must of noticed because she looked at me hungrily.

"Are you guys okay?" Rachel asked.

"We're fine just really hungry." I said. None of us had eaten in the past 2 weeks

"Well there's food in the kitchen." Faith said.

"We don't eat food Rachel." Andrew said.

"Wait when you said you guys where hybrids what is that of?" She asked.

"Werewolves and...." Dustin started and then trailed off.

"Vampires." I said.

"Do you guys need to feed of us?" Rachel asked.

"Girls that could kill you." Andrew informed.

"We don't die." Rachel said. "Come on you don't have to feed off of random people or people in the pack come on its ok. I'm your mate I want to help you."

"Come with me now." I said pulling her to my room. I ended up carrying her so we could get to the 3rd floor faster. We went to the end of the hall where my room was she walked in.

"Your room is so beautiful." She said.

"Rachel are you sure you want to do this?" I asked.

"Yes." Rachel said. I pushed her against the wall softly. I put my lips against her neck and trailed kisses up and down.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" I whispered in her ear.

"Yes." She moaned out. I put my mouth on her neck and slowly bit into it. Rachel moaned loudly as I started sucking the blood from her neck. It only hurt if a vampire was trying to hurt you when they sucked your blood. If they were your mate and you didn't want to hurt them it felt pretty good to that person. I was finally full off of her blood so I stopped and licked her mark so it would heal. Rachel's breathing was extremely heavy. I put my forehead on hers as her breathing slowed.

"The only thing better than that feeling is your touch and lips on mine." She said.

"Are you okay?" I asked. "Do you need anything?"

"No I'm good I just need to lay down." Rachel said.

"Okay baby do you want me to stay with you?" I asked.

"Yeah sure." Rachel said. I could use some sleep I only needed 3 hours a week. But ever since Rachel became my mate I haven't actually slept. Not thinking about her. Rachel got in my bed and laid down. I wrapped my arms around her waist. She snuggled up to me it was like heaven with her.

***
Later that night Rachel took of her shorts to sleep more comfortable. She had a large shirt on her but it was pretty thin. She kept tugging on my shirt at first I just thought it was because she was cold but it was because she wanted it and was to afraid to ask.

"Princess do you want my shirt?" I asked.

"No." She lied I could feel how cold she was. I took off my shirt and handed it to her but she wouldn't take it.

"Babe." I said. She took the shirt from my hands pulled off hers and quickly put on mine. She was trying to hide from me. "What are you hiding from me?"

"Nothing I just..." she started the trailed off. "What if your mom walks in?"

"What your not doing anything bad." I said then thought of something. "Except..."

"Except what Dallas I don't want to get you in trouble." Rachel whined.

"You are breaking a rule because you don't sleep in my room on the regular." I said.

"Fine then I move in here tomorrow." Rachel said before kissing my cheek and drifting back off to sleep.