Chapter 8: Birthday

RACHEL
2 weeks later

I woke up to the banging of metal pans. Christina and I had slept in the same bed because we always did that on our birthday. Suddenly the metal pans stop making noise and 4 people jumped on my bed.

"What the..." I said then trailed off everybody started staring at Christina because she was mumbling things in her sleep.

"Um Andrew..." she moaned. I looked at Andrew who was grinning. Christina finally woke up.

"Is it our birthday yet?" Christina asked.

"In 5...4...3...2...1... Happy Birthday!" Kylie yelled.

"Ok then." I said.

"So Andrew, Dallas since its Rachel and Christina's birthday you guys get to decide what to do with them." Mary said.

"Can we take all of them to the city and do whatever?" Dallas asked. Christina and I nodded happily.

"Well get ready then." Andrew said.

"Can we come too?" Faith asked coming into my room with Sabrina, Dustin, and Austin.

"Nah." Dallas said sarcastically.

"Ok well all my clothes and other stuff is in Dallas's room so I guess that is where I have to go." I said. Dallas smiled and picked me up to carry me to his room.

***
Dallas pulled up to the mall and got out of the car before opening the door for me.

"Thank you." I said.

"Your welcome you know I want to see you without that dress on." He said.

"Yeah I know and you can but not now." I said biting my lip.

"I love you, you know that right?" Dallas asked.

"Yes I do I love you." I said.

"Hey love birds can we go?" Sabrina asked.

"Hey you'll feel the same way when you get your mate." Dallas said.

"Whatever." Faith said walking off with Sabrina, Austin, and Dustin.

"Come on." I said pulling Dallas's arm. We walked into the mall and was amazed. He must have noticed because he looked at me nervously.

"All of you are acting like you've never been to a mall." Andrew said. Sabrina, Christina, Faith, and I looked at him exactly like that. We had never been to a mall before.

"You guys have never been to a mall before?!" Dallas asked looking like somebody had just been hit over the head with a rock.

"We're 15." Christina said.

"I've been going to the mall since I was 5." Dallas said.

"Well I guess we have to show them around." Andrew said.

"Okay I don't need you guys to show around we can take care of ourselves your our mates not our baby sitters." Christina snapped then grabbed my arm and pulled me away. Along with Faith and Sabrina.

***
We had been walking around the mall for an hour now when I felt my phone ring. I looked at it, of course it was Dallas. I answered.

"Hello." I said I knew I was about to get yelled at.

"Where the heck are you?!" Dallas screamed into the phone.

"The mall you literally bought me here." I said.

"RACHEL YOU ARE SO ANNOYING OH MY GOSH YOU CAN'T REALIZE WHEN SOMEBODY'S WORRIED ABOUT YOU!" He yelled. "YOU KNOW WHAT OUT OF ALL THE MATES I COULD OF HAD I HAD TO GET YOU! YOU ARE THE WORST MATE EVER!"

I felt the tears start to form in my eyes and the lump in my throat. I guess Christina, Faith and Sabrina saw it because they looked at me sympathetically.

"Rachel are-" Faith started but I interrupted her.

"Please just leave me alone for now." I begged before running into one of the store in this huge mall.

DALLAS
I was really upset I don't know what I did all I know is that Rachel was probably somewhere about to cry her eyes out. Dang it.

"What did you just do?!" Dustin yelled.

"I have no idea." I said. Wow I was so stupid I didn't even know what I did.

***
It had been 2 hours I yelled at Rachel over the phone. I saw Christina, Sabrina, and Faith. They saw us too cause they started walking over to us.
Christina slapped me.

"What the heck did you say to my sister?!" Christina asked.

"Okay chill I yelled at her over the phone." I said. "Where is she?"

"We don't know she ran off crying." Sabrina said.

"Lets just say she's not in the mood to talk right now." Faith said. Rachel all of a sudden walked next to Christina.

"Can we go home?" Rachel asked.

"I guess so." Christina said.

"We can go come on." I said. Rachel grabbed Christina's, Faith's, and Sabrina's hand as she walked out. When we got to the car Rachel didn't let me open her door for her. I got in as Rachel did and started driving. I guess I was so upset with myself that I didn't look where I was going when I backed out.

"DALLAS!" Rachel yelled as I almost hit another car.

"Sorry, is everybody okay?" I asked.

"Yeah." Everybody said.

When we got home Rachel went upstairs to her room and I went to mine. I sat up there and just listened to some music.

***
I was sitting reading a book. Yes sometimes I read. My reading was interrupted by a knock on my door. I groaned at got up to answer it. I flung the door open to see Rachel there.

"Can I come in?" She asked.

"Uh yeah." I said moving to the side so she could come in.

"Why weren't you paying attention?" She asked. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "At the mall why weren't you looking where you were driving."

"Rachel chill out it happens." I said.

"Chill out?" Rachel said. "How can I chill out? You could have gotten hurt."

Rachel started pushing me. Until I backed up into my bed post.

"If you would've gotten hurt I wouldn't have been able to live with myself." Rachel said still pushing me. I grabbed one of her hands and interlocked our fingers. Then put my other arm around her waist and pulled her closer to me.

"I can't die baby girl." I said. "I love you."

"Hey its my 15th birthday can we do it?" Rachel asked.

"Are you sure that's what you want?" I asked. "The farther I go the harder it is for me to stop."

"I want this." Rachel said.  "Please I want this."

"Then you can have it." I said placing a soft kiss on her lips.