Chapter {4}: Our Savor

Currently Ranked: #89 in The Mafia Queen as of  4/27/17
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Edited: 4/18/17
••••••••••••••••••••
( Picture above: Jessica King, Ella's mom
Actor: Lysndsy Fonesca )
Chapter {4}:Our Savor
Please VOTE and comment😊
Dedicated to... for being and amazing fan! Thins one is for you ❤️
••••••••••••••••••••

 for being and amazing fan! Thins one is for you ❤️••••••••••••••••••••

Lauren's P.O.V

It was unreal.

The "house" was a mansion. The lawn was the size of a golf course. The walkway paved perfectly, cutting into the green grass. Inside the whiteness of the floors and walls blinded me. A long hallway from the door, has two rooms along-side across from each other. To the right a modern kitchen, to the left and unknown door.  The hallway lead us inside the grand living room, a staircase descending from the upper floors. There was no tv or any momentous that indicated someone lived here. There was a fire place was casted along the wall. 

" Let me guess," I say, pausing at the foot of the marble steps." This 'person' is upstairs?". Holding Ella, Keith moves ahead of me climbing the first three steps.

  " Generally assuming, yes they are upstairs." He says moving at a steady pace. I wonder how many times he's climbed this. " It's not so bad, this is a piece of cake compared to the training you'll receive."

  " Training?" I ask, well more like cry. " How many floors are there?"

  " Four, not including downstairs." Keith yells from another floor as I struggle to keep up. This house was so modern and sophisticated that I hesitated placing my hand on the brown rail. Making it to the top, Keith glowers at my exhaustion, we were on the fourth floor. Red carpet covering the floors.

   " Not bad, right?" He laughs, Ella giggling along with him. I glare at him ,while I put my hair up in a bun. " See that door?" Keith says pointing at the white door with the golden knob, I nod my head. "Beyond that door is your new life in the mafia world."

   A new world with new people, with new adventures, it didn't seem so bad. Keith opens the door revealing nine people within it. Some were sitting on the dark wooden desk, others standing. They were all glancing between Ella and I.

   " Hello." I say kindly, my fingers nervously grasping each other. Thankfully, Ella begins to cry so I take her back from Keith and place her back into my arms. A girl with dark brown hair and light tan skin walks up to me circling her arms around me. 

   " Hi!, I'm Kendra." Kendra says realseing me, I nervously smile back. " I'm Keith's girlfriend, and you're Lauren and that must be princess Ella. " She says flicking Ella's nose. Ella begins to cry again. I place her on my hip ,soothingly rubbing her back. " Sorry didn't mean to upset her. Anyways let me introduce you to the family. " Kendra pulls the arm of a middle aged man wearing a chefs  uniform.