CHAPTER 1

~Kyle's p.o.v ~

I woke up at 6:00am to take a shower. When I got out of the shower it was 6:50am; it was around the time I get up at so I shut my alarm off and put on my uniform. I went to the bathroom and did my hair.
When I was done it was already 7:30 am and I wanted to leave early to clear my mind and not be late for the first day of middle school.

~Johnnie's p.o.v ~

I woke up and looked at the time

"Shit! It's 7:30 am! " I quietly yelled

I rushed to the bathroom and quickly straightened my hair. I rushed to my closet and slipped on my uniform while brushing my teeth.
When I was done brushing my teeth it was 8:00am; I ran down the stairs and slipped on my shoes and ran out the door. I had 14 minutes to get to school. Grr...

~Kyle's p.o.v ~

The first bell rang and I walked in my first class. Before I fully walked in someone bumped into me and I fell. I crashed to the ground and quickly recovered. I was still sitting on the ground and looked behind me, I was going to say something until I saw that he got hurt as well. I stood up and stepped in front of him. I put out a hand and helped him up.

"You alright?" I asked

"Ya" he answered nervously.

He walked past me not making face contact. His hair drooped just below his eyes so nobody could see unless he moved them or flipped them.

We had a signed seats so I followed him and I sat right beside him ironically.

~Johnnie's p.o.v~

I sat in my a signed seat and noticed he had the desk right beside mine. I feel horrible about accidentally bumping into him. Rrr I'm such a fuck up, I hate myself!

The second bell rang and it snapped me out of my thoughts. The announcements came on and announced that there would be an assembly at 9:30 am.

Unfortunately my first class was Geography. I FUCKING HATE GEOGRAPHY!!!

I just dozed off while pretending to pay attention. I got away with it since it looked like I was paying attention. I just wanted to get through this as fast as I could. I came back to reality for some reason and I heard the teacher say

"-Will be working in a group of 2-3 people."

I looked around the class.

"Fuck I don't know anyone...I could ask the one that I accidentally bumped into...but...NO I CAN'T HE WILL REJECT ME! He probably already has friends and he doesn't need me!" I thought.

~Kyle's p.o.v ~

I looked around the class and thought to myself

"Fuck I don't know anyone here. I could ask the one that bumped into me."

I continued to pat attention so I knew what to do.

The teacher came around and passed out the paper for the group assignment. I looked over at the guy that bumped into me. I hesitated to speak.

"H-hey...do you...want to work...to - together? "

He looked my direction but still without showing his eyes. He nodded. I smiled and he quickly looked away at his desk.i leaned forward a little bit and noticed that he was smiling, and that made me smile even more.
I looked at the paper and read it.

"So what do we have to do?" He quietly asked

"We have to make a parody video" I answered. He grunted and looked at his paper.

"Will all the grade 7's please make their way down to the gym." The P.A rumbled.

The whole class got up and started towards the door. I followed along at the back. We sat in order from how we entered the gym.