First Love × Bitto *Part1*

"Jasmine-ah! Tomorrow's UP10TION's fanmeeting! You're gonna go right?" You called your best friend, but you heard was a long sigh. "Well, (Y/N) ,I'm not going, I'm so sorry, my mother is sick in the hospital , I need to take care of her.".

"That's okay, take care of her well."
"Ne.." The conversation end.
"I've never went to a fanmeeting..What should I do?! Should I buy something for them? Or should I take selfies with them? Eoddeokhae?! I even don't know their names!

The Day~★
You went there early in the morning without taking breakfast since you're so excited and energetic already. After a few hours, the place was full of fans. You manage to take the front seat since you arrived early. "Hana,dul,set Tension Up! We're UP10TION!" You clapped your hands and start to remember their names when tey introduced theirselves. You had to pick a bias since you're still new.

"Bit-To is kinda cute with his chubby cheeks."

It was time for the autograph session. Fans were queueing so long. They pushed you and at last you're last. You got other members' autograph until it was Bit-To's part.. "Annyeonghaseyo, (Y/N) ibnida" You gave hin the poster to sign on. "What was your na-" He stared at you weirdly like for 10 seconds. "Ne?" You cut the stare.. "Um, what was your name?" .. "(Y/N)" he signed the poster.. "Kamsahamnida!" You quickly went to your seat back without realizing Bit-To was calling you. "Wait!".."Ya Bit-To, do you have a crush on that girl? JinHoo asked. "Ah, nothing..".."Kamsahbnida Yeorobun, saranghae!! " The fanmeet ended~

"Oh my!" You looked at your watch. "I need to catch the bus!"..Bit-To saw you running from the place.. "Aigoo, JinHoo hyung, I want to go somewhere.".. "Ya! Bit-To-ya! He's acting strange.." You saw the bus leaving the bus stop. "Aish, I have no other choice than walking home." While walking you remembered about the stare. "Why was Bit-To staring at me like that? But Gwencanha, if he is my boyfriend, I would do anything for him >w< !" You suddenly felt someone holding your shoulder. "Nugu?!".."Shh, it's me Bit-To." He told you. "Bit--" he closed your mouth, You didin't relieze it was him wearing a mask and cap to hide himself from the fans. "But, why you're here?!" You're still so shocked. "He's an idol, why would he want meet me?" You thought. "Where are the other members?" You asked. He didin't talked a thing. He started to talk. "Can we exchange numbers?!".."Ne?!" Some fans reliezed him when you shouted.

"Oh no, bye then, hope we can meet next time (Y/N)". He ran as fast as he can, but his phone is on your hands since he want's to exchange numbers before. You chased Bit-To to give his phone back. "Bit-To-ya!!" You saw him running to the crosswalk even it's till red. You ran faster to stop him from crossing , some cars stopped but there was a fast car nearly hit him, but "Bit-To-ya!!" you managed to push him. You got hit by the car and seriously injured. "Bit-To, you're safe.." at last, everything turned black.

The other UP10TION members were resting until SunYoul told to the other members that Bit-To nearly got hit. The news quickly spread. You and Bit-To were sent to the hospital. "Let's go meet Bit-To at the hospital!" JinHoo told at the other members.

*END*

-Wait for the 2nd part guys!!-