"It's fine. I know you have some type of weird crush on me." The joy I get from the shock on his face is like leprechauns dancing around pots of gold in rainbow land.

"N-no I don't." That my friends is what I call a stutter.

"Whatever. Also next time you decide to sneak into my bed, don't feel me up in my sleep." Gosh those leprechauns are really happy today.

His cheeks turn about as red as my face right now. "I didn't do that did I?" I nod my head trying to keep my face straight, but I want to laugh so bad. "Oh gosh I'm so sorry I didn't mean to."  Alexander grabs my hands while standing right in front of me begging with his eyes to forgive him.

"Calm down it was just my boob it's fine." Not like he put his finger inside me. Not that I wouldn't have liked it.

"I'm going to have to leave soon. Security are outside since I'm here. Rose wants to come over to see you after what happened. The security team will be here all day." Don't I just feel Royal.

"What about your girlfriend, what if she shows up here?" Cause I am not up for any fights today. Maybe I can get one of the security's guys to drag her out.

"If she is seen anywhere near you she is to be arrested." Well that was unexpected.

Gone is the fun Alexander and in is the serious one. "Put some clothes on and come down stairs." Walking downstairs I sit at the table with everyone else and Alexander comes down not to soon after.

"Alexander!" All heads turn towards Libby who runs into his arms.

"Hi Libby how are you?" He as as he carries her to the table.

"Good. I'm still your favorite girl right?" Since when was she his favorite girl?

Alexander glances at me then looks back to Libby. "Always."

"Even over Arabella?" Did she really just ask that? "Cause mommy said that boys only have sleepovers with girls they like, and you don't have sleepovers with me, so you must like her more than me. But it's okay if you do mommy says that you were helping her." I wish she would stop calling Catherine mom, although after everything she's done I can see her as a mother figure.

Alexander glances at Catherine for help and she tells him to go on with a hand gesture. "Well Libby your my favorite kid and she's my favorite girl in my age group." With one last squeeze he puts her down. "I would love to stay but I have to do some charity events and I have a meeting with father later on today." Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

"We understand. Tell your father we said hi." James says while shaking his hand.

"I will sir. It was nice seeing you again Mrs. Catherine." Alexander hugs her then he walks over towards me who's sitting in a chair. "Hope you'll get better Arabella." He leans in to kiss my cheek just as I turn my face making half of his lips meet mine. We both jerk back in shock. "I guess I'll be on my way." We all watch as he walks out and when the door closes all eyes turn to me.

"Hey it wasn't my fault." I say putting my hands up.

"We're not worried about that Arabella," James says very calmly frightening me. "We just want to know exactly what happened in your room last night." Do they seriously think I would do that in my room? Well there has been times I have so I guess they have the right to assume that.