One

I sat at my desk tapping nervously at the table with my pen. Placing the end between my lips, I scanned the room for Soohee. She was behind me looking through her bag for books. I watched her spill it onto the floor and snigger.

She looked up and give me a stern, joking look before stumbling back in her seat.

I was so happy to have her here with me. We just moved about a week back to Seoul, and the fact that Soohee's mum agreed to move too made me so happy. Like back on our small island, Ulleung, Soohee and her mum lived very close to me and mine.

Us two have been together through thick and thin. Since we were young and both our dads died in a car accident on the way to a work meeting, we've been inseparable, since we knew each others pain.

I didn't want to think about that though, I was about to start anew in this beautiful city.

I shuffled around in my bag when I heard to bell ring. I pulled out some water and watched as the teacher waddled in.

"Morning everyone. If you haven't noticed already, we have two new students. Please introduce yourself."

I stood up and bowed, reciting my name, and Soohee done the same.

My bottom found its way back on my seat, in which I took this chance to examine my classmates.

All the girls were all unnaturally pretty and every boy was extremely handsome. Scratching my head with my pen, I spotted an especially sexy being looking in my direction. He had a soft brown colour head of hair and wore his uniform like a rebel, no tie and every piece of clothing out if place.

He waved over at me effortlessly. My heart beat a thousand a minute and I blushed red. My eyes locked onto my work but my mind still remained on him.

The teacher announced a group activity and students started to get out their seats and turn to their friends.

I watched the boy from across the room turn around and talk to a different boy with mint coloured hair. Their eyes turned to me in synchronisation and a wide grin grew on the brown haired boy.

I stood up and hurried to Soohee. She looked up at me.

"I have no idea what we're supposed to be-"

I pushed my palm in her face and hushed her.

"That cute guy was looking at me."

She shoved my hand away and it dropped to my side. Her gaze turned in their direction and it looked as if they were exchanging ideas.

"Oh yea, sure he was!" she snorted.

"He did! He even waved."

"Oh, I suppose he blew kisses and stripped for you too?"

I frowned at her. "Shut up..."

She laughed and my little strop and we continued with the work.

The bell rang for break and I made my way to the cafeteria with Soohee . The hall started to fill and students were piling up to get a snack from the food area. Me and Soohee found a long table and started to talk about how things have been.

"There's a girl called Naeun who was nice to me, she's cool."

I pulled a face and crossed my arms like a five year old. "Fine! Leave me for Naeun."

She laughed and punched me lightly.

I pulled out an apple from my bag and bit a huge chunk out of it, right before it was lifted into the air and out of my hands.

I watched as his hands moved the fruit to his mouth and he bit a chunk also.

"Yah-!" I started, but then my words were trapped in my throat when I realised it was the boy from class.

"New girls huh?" he said gulping down the apple. "What are you two gorgeous ladies sat alone for?"

Me and Soohee shared glanced of embarrassment and puzzlement.

"Im Taehyung by the way, buuuut-"

He rolled out his last word and thoughtfully tapped his chin.

"You can call me oppa."

Soohee kicked me under the table and nervously bit her lip. She gets all embarrassed when there is guys about.

"Listen Minseo, I need to get set out for my next lesson. See you later?" he hopped up and sped walked out the cafeteria.

I mentally face palmed myself and stared at my bitten apple.

"Minseo? What a beautiful name..."

He leaned forward and kissed me between my jawline and my left cheek.

My face flushed red as I attempted to cover them with my hands.

Dammit.

"Aigo, so cute... You should come over some time, baby." he said, as I felt his hot breath on my neck.

And with that he stood up and walked away, leaving and small note with eleven digits writen oh-so carefully on the table in front of me.

'from oppa'