Chapter 16

Joslynn and I emerged from the bathroom to find Harry and Louis lounging on their beds, completely silent. When they finally saw us, they dashed over to us and wrapped us in hugs.

"Really boys, we're fine." Joslynn giggled. I laughed and nudged them away. "She doesn't feel like giving hugs right now."

"How the hell would you know, Joslynn? You don't run her-" I put my finger up to Harry's lips, causing him to stop mid sentence.

"She's right. I want some space right now." Harry ran a hand through his curls and nodded. His eyes flashed with disappointment as he crawled into bed, facing towards the wall. I sighed and gave Joslynn and Louis a hug.

"Good night, sweetie. Sleep well." Joslynn smiled and climbed into bed. Louis hugged me and gave me a light kiss on the cheek.

"Good night, darling. Sweet dreams." He glanced down at Harry and back up at me. "He'll be alright in the morning. Promise." Louis squeezed my arm and climbed into bed with Joslynn. He gave her a small kiss on the lips and wrapped his arm around her waist. I sat down and stretched before I lay on my side. I reached over and turned the lamp off, snuggling down into my pillow.

"Goodnight, baby. I love you." I heard a raspy voice from right next to me. I smiled and turned so I was facing Harry. His curls were framing his face. I brushed them away and planted a kiss on his forehead.

"I love you, Harry."

_______________________________________

The next morning, we all gathered in the hallway to go downstairs and grab a cup of coffee. We were waiting on Zayn and Perrie, when suddenly, Zayn burst out of the room, eyes red.

"I can't find Perrie or Leigh Anne." He growled. Harry stood from his spot on the ground and pushed past Louis and Liam.

"What d'you mean you can't find them?" Liam questioned. Zayn shrugged and ran his fingers through his normal quiffed raven black hair.

"They were there when we went to bed, now I can't find them anywhere!" He cried. He slammed his fists into the wall and rested his head against it. Jesy came up to him and began to rub his back.

"You don't think-" Jesy stopped speaking as her eyes widened, nearly popping out of their sockets. Harry, Liam, and Louis ran into the hotel room and began tearing the place apart, in search of any evidence.

"Shit." I heard Louis mumble.

"What is it?" Liam jogged over to his side and rested an arm on his shoulder. Louis gasped and covered his mouth with his hand. He handed a piece of paper to Liam. Liam's breath hitched in his throat as he placed the note on the coffee table.

"It was him. He's here." Louis whispered. Harry's head snapped to their direction and he ran over to them, picking up the note in the process.

You idiots actually believed you could run from me? Think again. I promised I'd come back, didn't I Styles? You haven't seen the last of me. If you ever want to see these two girls again, you'll bring me your special little Emily.

-J. x

Harry crumpled the paper in his fist and threw it at the ground. He rested his head in his hands and let out a low scream.

"God dammit!" He kicked the couch and threw a book that was placed on the coffee table across the room. He sat down on the couch and gave the coffee table a good kick.

"Harry." Joslynn ran over to her brother. She sat down next to him and began rubbing circles on his back. "It's okay. We won't let him get to her, alright?" She continued to rub his back as he calmed down.