Even Now - Chapter 20 "Complicated"

Chapter 20 -Rukia-

"Complicated"

.

There were many kinds of love in this world. They were all same yet different. For example what I felt for Ichigo and what Orihime felt for Ichigo, that was love but it was not same. I realized it just now.

I adored Ichigo, I loved him. I almost believed that I could and would never love someone else like this but him. Only him. I knew, what I felt for him was not a merely crush. It was something deeper. I was falling in love with him. I knew he loved me too.

But what he felt maybe not what I felt.

To think about my feeling, I always had this weird feeling, whenever Ichigo said that he loved me or treated me nice, I felt like that was not him. When the first time he said he loved me and he was ready to hurt Orihime's feeling, that was not like him. One other reason I hesitated that time was because I didn't know who was that man in front of me. He wasn't Ichigo I know.

When I saw him with Orihime, the way he talked to her, the way he looked at her, I knew it. It was just like how he treated me but it was different. When he was with her, he did it naturally. He was being himself.

Later I knew, when he told me he loved me, when he offered me his hand, even when I kissed him, there had been always another person in his heart and mind. That wasn't me.

That was her.

It was always her.

Ichigo wasn't bright when it came to heart matter. Took long time for him to realize something so maybe he hadn't realized it but I knew, deep inside I always knew, that the one he trully loved was Orihime.

.

"Hime..."

Ichigo looked at the girl with determined look on her face. She was getting ready to leave the inn, putting all of her personal belongings into her bag. She had said she would help Ulquiorra and no one would stop her from doing so. We were all ready. I had my backpack on the floor near my foot and leaned on the paper rice door with folded arms.

Tatsuki didn't say anything, she sat on the floor next to my backpack while Renji sat across the room with his bags next to him. His eyes were on the strawberry for few second before he turned to see me and smiled.

That stupid baboon.

"Don't you understand how dangerous it could be?" Ichigo sounded desperate, "If you want we can call the police."

Orihime zipped up her bag, "Ichigo, if we call the police, they would arrest Ulquiorra-kun. We have no proof..."

"But it is dangerous!"

Orihime nodded, "Yes, it is. That's why we need to save him."

Ichigo let out a tired sigh. I knew he didn't want to go but I knew he also couldn't let Orihime do it by herself.

I sighed, "Do you have any idea where he went?"

Renji shrugged, "I am not sure but I do have some crazy idea about where he is."

"Cool!" Orihime smiled as she stood up, "Let's go!"

Tatsuki hadn't said anything but she nodded and stood up. Renji smirked and stood up. He walked to the door, shoving his hands on the pocket.

"I'll get the car," he said as he passed me, "someone should tell the Okami-san that we're checking out."

"I'll do that!" Tatsuki beat me before I could say anything. She followed the red head man walking out the door leaving me and the couple alone in the room.