Prologue

Kishore and Anju Aggarwal , lived in Hyderabad since they got married after Kishore had successfully setup his business there. Three years later, Anju gave birth to their daughter.But there were complications during the delivery because of which she had almost died giving birth. Due to this incident, the couple decided that Sanyukta , would be their only child.

The Shekhawats were already a well known name in Dubai since last 15 years. But due to recession, they decided to come back to India for good and settled in Hyderabad . They had a son, Randhir and a daughter , Raima .
They purchased a house in front of Aggarwal Villa and soon they became friends from neighbour.

Sanyukta and Raima had become best friends as well . They both went to the same girls high school and studied in the same class.Sanyukta often used to stay at Shekhawat Mansion with Raima during exams or weekends.

Although , Harsh and Renuka loved both their children equally, Randhir being the eldest , was an apple of their eye.He was a born genius . He excelled in his studies and as well as in sports. He was always Rank# 1 in everything .

Many years had passed .. Randhir was in his 10th grade . He had grown up into a hot and breathtakingly handsome boy. Many girls drooled over him. But unlike ,the other boys of his age, he gave least importance to them . For him, his studies and career were more important.

Sanyukta had a huge crush on Randhir, but she never interacted with him. In fact they never spoke to each other in years. She just admired him from a distance.

*****************************************
Hey guys this story is based on sandhir and their journey of love.
It's completely different story from my previous ff.

So , what do think about it?? Shall I continue ???

One more thing guys... What if I use Hindi dialogues in it this time. I'm really hesitant in doing so as the contents of my previous story was completely in English .