Chapter 1 - Private Lap Dance

My body moved on its own accord to the pulsing music. I closed my eyes and got lost in the music as I swayed my hips from side to side. I cupped each breast in one hand and moved my body up and down, slowly and seductively. I ran my hands down my body before cupping my breasts once more. I danced and gyrated until the end of the song then opened my eyes and looked at the rowdy crowd that were screaming and clapping their hands.

"More, more!" Everyone yelled as they threw dollars bills on the dance floor.

I took a bow and went behind the curtains. I took a deep breath of relief as soon as I was out of sight and started walking towards the dressing room.

"Trixie" I heard someone yell my name. I turned around and watched as Connor, the strip club manager, walked towards me. "You're needed for a private dance." He told me.

I shook my head. "No, no. You know that I don't do private dances."

"I'm not giving you a choice, Trixie. He is a wealthy customer."

"I'm not doing it. Can't you ask someone else?" I asked him; getting angry.

"No, you either do it or you're fired." He said; his tone firm and cold.

I wanted to scream out and tell him that I quit, but I knew I had no choice so instead, I asked. "Which room?"

Connor told me which room and walked away. I stood there for a second trying to gather myself. Connor knew that I didn't give private dances, but when it came to money, he apparently couldn't care less.

I straightened myself and took a deep breath before walking to the room. As I entered the room, my eyes met striking blue ones and I couldn't look away. I slowly walked towards him, making sure to sway my hips in a seductive manner. The music suddenly filled my ears and I started dancing exactly like I did a few moments ago. I forgot that he was there and lost myself to the music; it was as if my body had a mind of its own. The man then gestured with his finger for me to come closer. I gulped and walked even closer towards him. He suddenly placed his hands on my waist while I kept on swaying seductively. He brought me even closer to him and pulled me down onto his lap so that I was straddling him. He placed his hands on my butt; pulling me closer to him, and I started to grind against him. The man moaned and tilted his head back in enjoyment. I placed my hands on his chest as I grinded even more. He tilted his head back up and looked at me then his hands suddenly disappeared behind my back. Before I knew it, He had already undone the hooks of my bra and slid the straps down my arms before he tossed it away. I shook my breasts in his face before leaning all the way back as he held onto my waist with one hand while the other ran down the center of my chest. I came back up and leaned over then whispered in his ear.

"Would you like me to carry on?"

I could see the want and hunger in his eyes as he just nodded. I stood up then sat back down on his laps, but this time my back facing him. I grinded against him and I could feel him growing hard. I stood up and stood between his open legs and danced some more. Going up and down, swaying from side to side, and letting myself get lost in those blue eyes of his.

"Thank you." He said as soon as the third song ended.

I trailed my hand down his cheek then stood up. "Seventy five dollars" I told him as I outstretched my hand.

He grabbed his wallet from inside his pocket and placed five hundred dollars in my hand. I looked at the money then looked up at him; trying to figure out if he had lost his mind. He just looked at me with a smirk on his face. I bent down and grabbed my bra from the floor and started walking out of the room when I heard him call out.

"Wait a minute."

I turned around and looked at him. I watched as he stood up and walked towards me. The way he walked, the way he dressed; he oozed power.