Job done

Pulling up at the driveway of the mansion the boys were stopped at the gates that lead further to the house by the security guard.

“Are you one of the staff?” The large man asked, looking inside the van.

“Yeah, we’re the waiters” Louis replied to him nodding.

“Do you have a pass?” He asked. Louis looked at Liam not know what to do because to be honest Liam had not mentioned anything about passes.

“Oh yeah, they should be here somewhere” Liam replied, fishing them out from the pocket of his leather jacket and handed him to the man. With a raised eyebrow, he took them from Liam and checked them before handing them back.

“You may go through” He said, stepping away from the car and pressing the buzzer to open the gate.

“Thanks mate!” Louis thanked him and drove past him up to the mansion.

“The security’s tight” Zayn said, looking around his surroundings as Louis pulled up at one of the parking spaces that were further away from the rest of the cars and trucks that were already parked there. People were rushing in and out, carrying boxes of food and drinks; some were carrying plants and decorations.

“From outside yes, it is a little bit tight but I don’t think it is going to be so bad from the inside” Liam said.

“We can’t be sure about that you know” Niall replied.  Liam nodded in agreement.

“I’m surprised they didn’t check the van” Louis added.

“Good thing they didn’t” Harry chuckled.

“Ok lads, this is it” Liam sighed turning in his seat to look at the rest of the gang “Do we need to go over the plan one more time or-?” He asked.

“I think we are going to be fine” Harry replied to him.

“Ok then” Liam nodded his head before a smirk slid on his lips. “Let the show begin”

As the boys got out of the car, Harry took the bag with everything they needed from Louis and followed the rest of the boys in the house through the back door that was used by staff while Louis slipped unnoticed to the back of the van that was separated by a black curtain. Sitting down at the chair, he turned on the screens that were placed along one of the walls of the van, before putting on the earphones,  one by one the images from the cameras loaded on the screens giving him a clear view as to what was going on around the house.

“Alright boys can you hear me?” Louis asked. Seconds later Zayns voice filled his ears.

“Sure do Lou” Zayn replied to him.

“Good, I see you guys too” Louis told them, looking at the screen that showed the rest of the lads.

“Looks like we have a little problem” Louis said, looking at one of the screens that showed the upper part of the house.

“What is it?” Liam asked.

“Looks like they have gotten some guards on patrol at the upper part of the house as well” he explained.

“Shit” Liam muttered, there was a long pause on the other end before Liam spoke again “We’ll figure something out”

Few hours later the party was in full swing, the main hall was full with people dressed in fancy suits and dresses, the music was playing and the drinks and snacks were getting served. Zayn was standing by the bar, mixing drinks.

The time was coming closer and closer to when they would have to somehow find a good time to slip away for a couple of minutes to steal the necklace, Zayn wasn’t sure how they were going to get past the security at the upper part of the house unnoticed but he hopped that Liam had a plan. He always had a plan.