"Then what happens?" Mel whispered as I felt her already quickened pulse.
"Hmmm after your birthmark?" I asked teasingly watching her get impatient.
"More fun," I said leaning back as I watched her mouth drop open in shock. I knew she was turned on at that moment.
Taking her now cold drink she slowly drank it as I said, "We will test just how tough your lungs are," making her choke on her drink as several customers turned with questioning looks.

"Careful love, we wouldn't want you choking to death," I said with a smile as she blushed looking embarrassed.
"Well we have to go now," she said looking flustered still blushing.
"But you haven't finished your food," I said showing some concern knowing she wouldn't leave her cake.
She pretended to look upset as she packed up her cake on shaky legs as I smiled at her.
"Thank you," I said to the cashier as I ran after my lovely wife.

The way she was swaying her hips had other men turning heads as I caught up with her wrapping my arm around her possessively staking my claim. She was clearly doing it on purpose to get me riled up. Walking through the park the heavens decided to open up there and then as Mel surprised me slipping off her shoes and started running around like a child calling me out to catch her. It wasn't a hard task though as I scooped her up in my arms spinning us around as we both got soaked. I noticed several eyes looking in her direction as I shrugged off my jacket covering her up. The child-like smile she wore had my mind spinning like crazy as I thought how lucky I was to have her. Placing a soft kiss on her precious lips I was rewarded with a quick response as she encouraged me to go further, resulting in me pulling away reluctantly whilst taking her hand.
"If I get a cold it's all your fault," I said gruffly as she held onto me tightly once we started running to the office.
"I will nurse you back to health," she said with a mischievous smile.
"That's fine by me, as long as you are my nurse," I whispered into her ear as we reached our building.
I felt her shiver just as we entered the building resulting in me pulling her close.
"I guess I will be the one nursing you back to health," I whispered as she let out a soft laugh as we made our way leaving a trail of water.

I chuckled noticing the employees looking at us baffled as they continued with their work. Mel just wore a wide grin on her face as we rushed to the elevator. As soon as the door was shut she started stripping leaving a trail of her clothing heading to the bathroom.
"I might need your help to warm up pretty fast," she said poking her head out as I followed her slowly.
"That can be easily arranged love," I told her wearing a smirk as I threw her some dry clothing looking at her baffled expression.

"Shall we head home?"
"Yes please," she said looking at the time as she dragged a sweater too big for her over her head.
"You do know you have your own clothes right?"
"Yes I do, but you know why I love yours," she said with a shy smile making me laugh.
"Come on love, let's go," I said pulling her along.

------

Sitting in front of the fire the rain hadn't stopped pouring as they listened to the pitter patter of rain drops.
Resting her head on his chest listening to the steady thump of his heart beat as he caressed her arm she mumbled, "The calm before the storm."
Linc let out a chuckle that had her smiling.
"You just had to bring that up didn't you?"
"Well it is true isn't it."
"Yes true, but, I have been thinking," he said as she sat up to look at him with a questioning look.
That statement alone spoke volumes as many scenarios of how this conversation could go ran through her mind.
"I don't want you getting hurt so I want you to not get involved and just stay home with the children."

"You have got to be joking," she said moving away from him. "There is no way I am getting benched when I am already in the game."
"Melinda," he sighed running a hand through his hair. "Listen," he said reaching out for her hand as she refused his touch.
"No Lincoln," she snapped. "That man took away my baby, then he almost choked me to death, and now, you want me to not do anything about it."
"Do you want the children to grow up like us? Without a mother or father to show them love?"
"Never Linc. But dealing with Rafael will bring a sense of closure for me," she said.
"You aren't the only one hurting," Linc snapped angrily. "Stop thinking about yourself and think of our family," he said standing up.
"I am Linc," she said to herself as he stormed out of the room.

8. At His Command (BWWM) [Book Three] #wattys2016जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें