Matchmaker

"Kids, once upon a time I applied for this thing called Love Solutions"

"You applied at a match making service?" Anakin asked with a slight chuckle.

"Okay, okay, laugh all you want but everyone was doing it at the time..."

At Maclarens, Katherine was sitting at the bar table with Robin, Ted, and Barney, when Marshall and Lily came running in.

"Oh my God." Marshall sighed.

"I know, I'm still shaking." lily shrilled taking Barney's drink and chugging it.

"What the? Haha, joke's on you, I have a cold." Barney taunted.

"Are you guys OK?" Questioned Robin.

"Another round and back it up for me and Lily!" Marshall shouted to the bartender.

"What happened?" Ted asked with a slight laugh.

"We saw something, up in the apartment." Marshal; shuttered at the thought.

"Something bad." Lily added.

Marshall and Lily enter the apartment making out, "I don't know what it is, but margaritas make me sexy." Marshall wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

"Oh, mucho sexy. You quiero Marshall." Lily said seductively. The two went back to kissing when Lily looked over and saw something under the coffee table. Her eyes widened.

"Oh my God." Lily grabbed Marshall's attention and pointed to the creature. Marshall's eyes widened and they ran out of the apartment screaming.

"What was it?" Ted asked curiously.

"Only the craziest, meanest looking mouse you've ever seen." Marshall exclaimed.

"Mouse? Sweetie, that wasn't a mouse. That was a huge cockroach." Lily corrected.

"Baby, it was a mouse. It had a whiskers." Marshall argued.

"But those things coming out of his head, those were antennae" Lily made a motion with her hands as if she hand antennae.

"You ran away from a cockroach?" Katherine arched an eyebrow stifling a laugh.

"It, it was a mouse." Marshall snapped.

Katherine raised her hands in surrender, "Oh, yeah, sorry, my bad. You're a man."

"Ooh, my story's on. Ted, pay attention. Carl, turn it up." Robin called everyone's attention before they could continue the conversation. Everyone turned their attention to the TV screen.

"I'm here with Ellen Pierce, New York's premiere matchmaker. Ellen, your company, Love Solutions boasts a 100% success rate. What's your secret?" Robin on the TV asked the older woman.

"Hey I've been there before." Katherine grinned taking a sip of her Martini.

"You have?" Ted asked, looking over at the blonde.

"Yeah, my friend Jezabel wanted me to go, I got like a whole bunch of matches but they were all either over 40, lived with their mom, or un employed... Or all three." Katherine's face crunched up in disgust.

"Was that chick at the end really a client?" Barney asked, looking over at the news reporter.

"Yes." Robin nodded.