Fire and ice

Rapunzel

Elsa screamed. I guess she wasn't ready to see her fiery twin.

"Elsa, do something!" I scream as the flaming demons ran towards us. Elsa blasts some of the demons with her ice powers. it didn't do much. The monsters almost immediately regenerated.
"Rapunzel, I want you to run. Run far away and get help!" Yells Elsa as she blasts some more demons. "Go!"

I start running back into the palace and up to the garden. Hopefully Jack will be there.

Sure enough Jack was standing in the garden over looking the city.

"There's too many of them." He said. Sounding almost like he had given up.

"What do you mean?" I join him at the edge of the balcony and gasp. 75% of Corona is on fire. Half the city was charred and millions of citizens flocked towards the palace.

"Oh no! They can't come here! The fiery Elsa and her minions are just downstairs! The palace is no longer safe! Jack what do we do!"

For once Jack looked like he was at a loss for words. "I, I don't know. Listen, I'm gonna do what I can to help those citizens down there. You go back downstairs and help Elsa. But no matter what happens today I want you to know, I love you." Jack gives me one last kiss on the lips before flying off the balcony.

Ok, I gotta go fight the demons. But how? I don't have any powers that would be useful in a fight. I glance down at a black object which was laying at my feet. That's odd. What's a frying pan doing up here?

Elsa

I was starting to get tired. Why won't these stupid creatures die already! I blast yet another demon.

Oh Elsa. Don't you get it. You cannot defeat me unless both you and Rapunzel truly forgive each other! My fiery twin hissed as I tried to blast her yet again with ice.

"I forgive her! I'm over Jack! Now can you please go away!"

LIES! Your not over Jack and never will be unless you forgive Rapunzel!

I'm not sure what happened next but something just snapped inside me. I stop trying to fight myself and fall to me knees. "How can I forgive Rapunzel when I can't even forgive myself? I did this to her! I'm the reason we're in this mess! I don't care if she never forgives me again but I do care that your destroying her city!"

We won't stop causing destruction untill you let it go!

"Well if you won't stop causing destruction here, why don't you reek havoc somewhere else!" The twin Elsa gave me a confused look.

Are you implying that we...

Yes. I grant you permission to destroy Arendelle just please leave Corona and never return."

The monsters didn't hesitate. They sank into the charred ground. All explosions outside the palace had stopped and for the first time in forever, a rainbow stood outside in the blue sky.

Rapunzel ran down the stairs holding her frying pan. "What's going on? What happened to the demons?!"

"I got rid of them." I say weakly.
"Really?! Awesome! Oh Elsa thank you thank you thank you! Hey what's wrong?"

I felt terrible. "I didn't exactly get rid of them. I sort of just sent them somewhere else."

"Where?"

"Arendelle." I broke out into a sob. "I've put my country and my sister in danger! What have I done!"