Pointing fingers

Rapunzel
After my scaring vision with the fiery Elsa I immediately apologized to Jack.

"I'm sorry I didn't believe your story about the evil fire demon."

"Wait so you believe me now? What changed?" Asks Jack.

"Didnt you just see her? You know, when we were in the cellar?" I ask.

"Uh, I have no idea what your talking about."

What? Surely I was not hallucinating. She was here! Jack and the Detective were there with me!

"Are you sure your alright Rapunzel? You did hit your head pretty hard when you fell."

"I fell?"

"Yeah. Don't you remember? You passed out after you found out your cousin bombed the East side."

"I-I did?"

"Yeah. Maybe that's when you saw the demon lady. Hey listen, you should go lay down. I'm gonna go hold off the media."

"Jack wait!" Jack paused at the door. "Let me talk to them."

We are live with Queen Rapunzel of Corona on the terrorist attack. Rapunzel says she's got the anwer! Rapunzel, who did the attacks?

It brings me great sadness to say my own cousin brought this attack upon my precious city.

Queen Elsa did this to Corona?

Yes.

What was the cause of all this?

Jealous. She's just jealous of me. If this is a little family rivalry she wants , it's a family rivalry she'll get! The gloves are off.

You heard it folks. Looks like a 70 year alliance with Arendelle has officially ended.

2 hrs later...

The telephone rang.

"Uh Queen Rapunzel, it's for you." Said my maid Silvy. Her hands were shaking as she handed me the phone.

"Hello?" I say.

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF ALL THIS!"

"Oh. Elsa. I should be asking you the same question." I say with a smirk.

"Rapunzel I'm only going to say this one more time. WHAT IS THE MEANING OF ALL THIS!"

"You bombed my city you stupid [censored] ! You went behind my back and destroyed my city! You killed hundreds of innocent people!"

"What are you talking about?" Elsa's voice softened.

"Wait." I pause. "You mean, you didn't know about the attacks in the East side?"

"Of course I know Rapunzel. It a all over the news! However if your accusing me of ordering a personalized attack against your city your wrong. I would never do such a thing!"

A wave of guilt washed over me. "But-but we found one of your bombs in our soil!" I pout.

"Rapunzel, you can buy bombs out on the streets as long as you have a liscnes. That could've been anyone. I was framed."

A piece of me dies inside. "Oh. Uh, I'm really sorry about the things I said earlier." Now I'm no closer to finding out who did this!

Elsa laughs. "It's alright Rapunzel, people make mistakes. Although based off your little speech earlier we still aren't on good terms. What's this about me being jealous?"

I sigh with embarrassment. "We should uh wait to talk in person about that."

Elsa laughs loudly again. "Alright then. I'll schedule a visit soon. In the meantime I'm going to be seriously reviseing my cities weapon policies. Take care!"

"Good-bye." I say flatly. Great.

_________
I know what your thinking. What the [ censored] ? Seriously? I don't know if you all know this but I don't curse in my stories. It's part of my keep it clean policy. #sorrynotsorry