This means war

Jack 

       Rapunzel disappeared in an instant, leaving me alone on the balcony to observe the fallen city. A dark cloud of smoke covered the east side of the city.

  I used to life there I thought to myself sadly. No. There must be a way I can help stop all this.

 Like a fool, I jumped off the garden balcony and flew into the cloudy East wing. Almost every building was on fire and a chorus of screams along with it. The scene was devastating. Who would've done this? I blasted the flames with my ice powers. The fire beginning to dissipate, but not much. Another bomb exploded, this time near me. More darkness and smoke surrounded me. I could barley see my own hands out in front of me.

  You cannot escape the past!  You have made the wrong decision Jackson Frost. A familiar evil voice yelled at me. I can feel my legs burning. I look down to see the flaming Elsa from my nightmare only this time she was real. Her fiery minions trailed not very far behind her. They all looked very hungry, ready to consume anything in their paths.

  "Its one thing to torture me in my dreams, but leave my city alone!" I blast more ice onto the devil like creatures. The icy attacks only slightly delayed them. Within seconds the ice was melted and they were back at it.

  Oh Jackson...you cannot defeat us! Surrender! Only then will we leave your so called city!

  I lunge for the creature. I wrestle it to the ground, pummeling it with a combination of my fists and piercing ice. "Die! Die, die, die!" I shout in rage. I can hear the satisfactory of the Elsa-like demon sizzling beneath me.

  This isn't over Jackson. We will be back, and next time I wont go down so easily...

  In seconds the smoke cleared. The fiery demons had left the scene and all that was left were the millions of burnt homes and empty cobblestone streets. I did it! I saved Corona! But yet the demon's last words worried me. Next time I wont go down so easily... Whatever it is I need to warn Rapunzel right away so her city can be prepared for another attack.

Rapunzel

  "A fiery demon that looks like my cousin?" I've heard a lot of crazy things in my day but this is by far the craziest. Here Jack is, standing in my bedroom looking like a burnt marshmallow going on an on about some demon lady that attacked my city.

  "Look I know it sounds crazy but if you could've seen what I've seen out there,"

  "Jack if this is some lame attempt at you trying to get my attention, I get it. I think its some what crazy but at the same time cute and funny. But now is not the time. My country needs me. Now if you'll excuse me,"

  "No Rapunzel please listen to me! This isn't a joke!"

 "I don't want to hear it Jack!'

    "But,"

'I'm sorry but I've gotta go!" I run out of the foyer and into ballroom B. It was full of the families that escaped the fires from the East side. Many were crying because of lost loved ones and beloved items. It was a sad sight.

  I step up to the podium and turn on the microphone.

  "Attention citizens of Corona! As we all no our beautiful city was attacked this morning. We don't know who the bombers are or what there intentions were. What they have done is unacceptable and they will pay!"

  The crowd erupts.

      "Mark my words bombers. This means war!"