Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Seventeen .

King .

I looked at ‘Kiya like she was crazy, because she said she wanted to tag along to go kill Alejandro and shit. I couldn’t do anything but shake my head and chuckle.

“What you laughing at nigga? I’m dead ass!” She said, irritated.

“I know, but nah, you ain’t coming. Go inside and chill until I come back.”

She looked at me like I was stupid, and buckled her seatbelt. “I’m coming, whether you like it or not. End of discussion, so let’s go.”

I shook my head, and drove off to the airport. We hopped in my jet, and headed straight for New Orleans. We hopped out, and had a driver take us to Kiya’s house. We got out of the car and walked up to the front door. She tried to go in, but I pulled her close to me and stared in her eyes.

I could tell all this shit hurting her, especially with the people she loved most getting involved. I kissed her lips, gently and continued to stare in her eyes.

“You know you ain’t gotta always be tough in front of me, right?” I said. I mean, I love how she gangsta with her shit and all, but we only human and sometimes you gotta show your emotions and her hiding them ain’t gone do her no good. And she needs to know that as her man, I’m here for her, and whenever she need somebody to cry on I’m right here.

“Who said I was trying to be tough or anything like that?” She asked, with a bit of an attitude rolling her eyes.

“Chill with that attitude. But I said it. Bae if you hurt, don’t be scared to show me that. In fact I want you to show me that so I can help make it all better, a’iight?” I kissed a few of the tears that had fallen off of her face and continued what I was saying, “I love you Ja’Kiya. More than anything, and I’ma be here no matter what, a’iight. I gotchu through whatever bae.”

All she could do was nod her head to keep from crying I guess. I put my hand on the doorknob of the house, and I was kind of scared of what we was gone see, because my nigga ain’t tell me if anybody was hurt or not. He just informed me about everything, briefly. I opened the door and walked in while holding Kiya’s hand, as she followed me; my other hand on my gun.

I heard a deep male’s voice coming from upstairs. He sounded pissed off like he really wanted to hurt somebody. I could tell he was pacing. You could hear him walking back and forth.

I walked up the stairs slowly, with Kiya following behind me. The man looked at me, and pointed his gun and I pointed mine. He put the gun down when he saw ‘Kiya, and Kiya made me put mine down. The man hugged Kiya so tight, that it looked like she couldn’t breathe.

“Bae this is my uncle I was telling you about. Uncle this is my boyfriend, Lavonte.”

We nodded, and dapped each other out and all that extra shit. Then, I started explaining the whole Alejandro situation to him.

“So you know the nigga’s that shot up our house?!” Big Mike said with an edge to his voice. He was pissed, but I’d be too. We don’t have time for all that, though. I’m just ready for this nigga to be dead.

“Yeah. But I’m tryna pop this nigga head off. Cause he putting the people my girl loves in danger, and I’ma really fuck over that nigga on souls! So do you know where they could’ve went?” I asked. I really don’t like how this nigga put ‘Kiya people in harm’s way. That’s fucked up. He really about to die now.