Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

Ja'Kiya .

I really can't believe I almost got fucking shot! It wasn't a first time, though. Imma have to learn to stop hanging with these thug niggas. Shid, I'm lying my ass off.

This is the second time I'm waking up in King's bed. He was nowhere to be found when I turned over. I walked into his bathroom and grabbed the red toothbrush I picked from last time.

The red toothbrush is the closest thing to magenta, my favorite color. Not only is it a beautiful color, it's not average. All girls like pink and purple with their basic asses. I'm beautiful and non-average, just like my favorite color.

When I was all done, I walked downstairs and saw everybody talking. My girls were chilling with King and his boys. I guess last night was just a big ass sleepover.

"Goodmorning, sleepy head," Rae said while everyone looked at me.

I gave her a sarcastic smile and looked at King. We locked eyes with each other and I instantly had a flashback of last night. He had an amazing ass tongue. I looked away.

"C'mere," he said patting his legs for me to sit. Everybody's eyes were really on me now. I rolled my eyes at them and sat on his lap. They were eyeing us like fucking hawks!

"What the fuck y'all keep looking at?" I asked with attitude. Tanisha and Rae laughed, they could tell I was getting pissed. They all went upstairs and left us alone.

I tried to get off King's lap, but he pulled me back down. "Where you think you going?" he whispered in my ear. I could smell the fresh mint from his toothpaste on his breath. I could also feel something poking me in the bottom of my thigh.

"Nigga, let me go."

"Nah."

"Why?"

"Because."

"Because what?"

"Because," he replied really making me mad. He so fucking dumb at times. "Why you acting like that?"

"Like what?" I said rolling my eyes.

"Like that! You always got an attitude with a nigga," I could tell he was referring to me rolling my eyes. It was a big habit of mine.

"No, I don't."

"Psh, name one time you didn't roll yo' eyes at me or get an attitude."

I sat there and knew he was right. I started dying laughing.

"See, can't even think of one time."

"Boy, shut up," I said rolling my eyes once again. He shook his head.

"They gon' fall out yo' fucking head if you keep rolling them bitches," he said chuckling.

"Well, let them fall out."

"But you don't have an attitude, shid."

"Obviously you like it because you keep coming back for more."

He bit his bottom lip, "I never said I didn't like it."

"Mhmm."

"Actually, that shit making a nigga hard as fuck right now."

I laughed, "Yeah, I can feel that shit."

"Oh yeah, you gon' handle it for me?" he said in my ear as our friends walked downstairs. I laughed and got off his lap. I went to the kitchen and got some water.

"Nigga, we bouta go get something to eat, you and shawty coming?" I heard King's loud ass friend ask. I couldn't hear what King told him so I walked back to the living room. Our friends were gone and I was left with his stupid ass.

He walked up to me and grabbed my hips, "You never answered my question." He kissed me and grabbed my ass. I stifled a moan and kissed him back.

King threw me on the sofa and got on top of me. His hands starting massaging my cookies and I didn't hold back my moans. He grinned, entering a finger in my cookie jar. Lawd, Jesus!

"Stop, King," I whispered as he plunged in another finger. He sucked on my neck and added yet another finger to my hole. "Please."

"You scared bae?"

"No," I moaned biting his earlobe. He pulled out his fingers and sucked all the juice out of me. I started breathing heavily as he planted kisses all over my body.

"Yo' pussy taste good as fuck," he exclaimed, picking me up. He brought me to his room and locked the door. I could tell we was about to fuck. I was ready, too.

All I want to do is fuck. No strings attached. I'm hoping and praying he don't get all lovey-dovey and shit.  I ain't tryna be tied down and clingy. If he passes this test, it can become something good.

He lifted the big t-shirt of my small frame, leaving me completely naked. He scanned my body and licked his lips. "Damn, ma. Nigga dick like brick right now!"

"Well use it," I said rolling my eyes. He grinned and put on a condom. Check!

King entered me roughly and my walls accepted him. This would be my fourth time having sex. Yeah, I gave it up at sixteen after junior prom. Johnathan was special and I thought he deserved my virginity. I was sadly mistaken; we fucked three times and broke up. Boo fucking hoo, we came a long way from that though.

After the rough entrance, King stroked me long and hard. I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him closer. I rubbed his neck while biting his ear and moaning in it. He picked up the speed and I screamed out his name.

"Fuck!"

"C'mon, deeper baby!" I exclaimed. He slowly pulled out and kissed me passionately. Uuughh, I wanted the dick right now! This nigga tripping with all this kissing and shit!

King reentered me hard and deep, I could feel him in my stomach. "Aughh! Yes, baby! Fuck!" he was doing that shit good, check!

"I love you, 'Kiya," he whispered in my ear. No, no, no! Fuck, I hope it was just sex talk. Fuck, X!

He kissed my neck, groaning and shit.

"Fuck 'Kiya!" he groaned aggressively. Two more strokes and we came together. We both were worn out and hot.

"Come take a shower with me," he said picking me up. We were still naked as he took me into the bathroom. He ran the water at a perfect temperature and we jumped in.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, pushing me on the back wall. We started kissing passionately and gently. I can't lie, it felt so good. He washed by body and I washed his.

King brought me back home so I could get dressed for work. It made me mad that I had to work at Burger King when my momma could just give me money. I never have and never will understand that.

"You want me to take you?" King asked sitting on the sofa in my living room. He insisted on staying until I was dressed and ready. I can't believe he told me he loved me. I bet he expected me to say that shit back, but I'm not one to lie during sex.

"Then how I'm gon' get home?"

"Imma come get you. I wouldn't bring you and then leave you stranded," he replied in a 'duh' tone.

"I guess."

We left and I dreaded every minute I got closer to the job from hell.

Author's Note : VOTE AND COMMENT ! You guys are appreciated ! : )

               -xoxoKamilleVarner