Six

Naruto pov
It was 4:45, I had all the decorations for Jonah's party. Sakura and Sai were here, I also invited Hinata. Jonah was talking to Sai about trains and how they were so cool. Sakura was making some appetizers in the kitchen while I finished some decorations.

There was a knock at the door, Sai went to go answer it, it was Hinata. "Auntie Hinata" Jonah yelled and ran to go hug her, she embraced him in a hug. "Look at you Jonah your so tall now, and so handsome" she said while hugging him. "I know, auntie my daddy is coming I'm gonna meet him finally!!!" Jonah said with so much excitement in his voice.

"Really? That's so cool" she said. Hinata then greeted everyone else, and then started helping sakura.

Now Sai was tickling jonah, and Jonah was laughing really hard, it made me giggle.

My son really is something special. I finishes with the decorations, then we all sat at the table talking while Jonah drew, with his crayons.

Then there was the knock at the door. I got up and walked over to the door. I opened it and saw him. My stomach got butterflies, why? I don't know. "You came" I said with a small smile on my lips. "I told you I would." He answered. "Jonah! Come here" I yelled out for him. He came running towards me.

"Yes momma" he asked. "Jonah, this is your dad" I said pointing at Sasuke. Jonah looked over at him, his smile grew. "Your really my daddy?" He asked. Sasuke looked at him and smiled. "Yea I am" he said.Sasuke them kneeled down in front of him and gave him a hug. I could see the tears running down Sasuke face.

I'm sick again, Anywho I updated for you guys vote and comment and as always I love y'all!