Five

Narutos pov
I left Sasuke's office once he finished hugging me and told me he'd be by my place around five tomorrow. I got into my car and drove back home.

While going home I thought about Jonah and what would happen if I let Sasuke back into my life, I don't know I just think of random thing when I'm alone.(anyone else do that?)

Once I arrived home I went up the flight off stairs that led to my apartment and unlocked the door. I heard the tv on, but I looked over to the couch to see Sakura and Jonah asleep. I smiled at my two favorite people asleep.

I grabbed a spare blanket that was in the closet and covered them I'm it. It was only 6pm. Might as well start dinner. I walked into the kitchen on got out some noodles and turned on the stove and placed a pot of water on it and started making ramen.

After I finished I got out three bowls and put the ramen in them, I set them down and went to go wake up my best friend and my son.

"Sakura, Jonah wake up" I shook them lightly and they slowly started waking up. After they got up we all went to the table to eat. "How was meeting him?" Sakura asked with a bit disgust in her voice when she said 'him'.

"It was okay he said he was going to come" I said. "Momma who are you guys talking about?" Jonah asked. "Your dad" I replied. His smile grew. "Really?!?! I'm gonna meet my daddy?" He asked excited and extremely happy.

"Yes bud, so you better be good" I said kissing the top of his head. "I will mommy I'll be the best boy ever!" He exclaimed. Me and Sakura laughed at his cuteness.

Hey babies, so I have slight writers block so if you have any suggestions please let me know, vote, comment, and as always I love y'all!

Oh and read my new story! Please! :D love y'all