Four

Naruto's pov
Sasuke sprang up from his seat once he saw me. His eyes were filled with relieve, anger, and confusion. He walked over to me, then I was pinned to the fall. "Naruto is this really you?" He asked. "Y-yeah" damn I stuttered. "Where the hell have you been? I called and called, I went looking for you!" He screamed in anger.

"I-i left, b-because" I stuttered again. "Because why" Sasuke asked his voice laced in anger. "Sasuke! I was pregnant and you had scared me, I had to leave" I blurted out.

"What?" He had no expression on his face, which scared me. "You hid our kid from me?" He asked. "You slapped me, I was thinking of my kid" I said. "Our"

"What?" I asked. "Our kid Naruto" he said. "He wants to meet you. That's his only birthday wish" I said softly. "Is that why you came here?" He asked still no emotion. "Yes" I answered.

"If he wouldn't have asked for this, would you even have told me?!?" He asked as his anger grew. "I don't know" I said looking down at my shoes. "When is his birthday?" He asked calming down a bit.

"Tomorrow, were having a small little party for him. He's turning 5" I said smiling ad I thought of my little johna. "Why would you ever think I wouldn't want to meet my own son?" He asked. "I was just scared of facing you" I said softly.

"What I did to you that day was so wrong and I regret it so much Naruto, I looked and looked for you, hoping to apologize and make you mine again, but you took off" he said quietly. "I was scared and afraid, Sasuke" I answered.

"What's his name?" He asked me looking g into my eyes. "Jonah" I answered. "What is his party?" He asked. "4, its just going to be us and Sakura and Sai" I said.

"I'll be there" he said. "Thank you, this means a lot to him" I said. "Good bye Sasuke ill see you tomorrow" I said, but just as I was going to walk out he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a hug. "I missed you so much" he whispered as he hugged me tightly.

For all of you thinking I died, I surely didn't. I got really sick with the flu and puked out all my liquids, how fun, anyway I'm good now. Comment, vote, and as always I love y'all.