Two

Naruto's pov
We arrived to the Italian restaurant that we had promised Jonah. He was so excited to go eat. He's always hungry like me, but he doesn't like ramen. He must get that from his father. Speaking of him, I wonder how he is, I haven't seen him since the day he slapped me for rejecting him.

I want Jonah to meet his father because he really wants to. One sad day he came home crying because all the kids were making fun of him for not having a dad. I don't understand children these days they think its cool to be cruel.

"Table for three please"Sakura said to the lady at the front desk. "Sure thing" the lady said giving us a smile. "Hey lady your pretty" Jonah complimented the lady. He does that to everyone because he says that everyone needs to be complimented. I really raised a good child and all by myself.

"Aww thank you! Your son is the cutest. You guys mist be proud parents!" She said. Me and Sakura looked at each other then laughed. "No were not together, she my best friend and this is my son" I said. "Oh I'm sorry I just assumed." She said apologizing. "Its fine no big deal" Sakura said.

We got sat down at a nice and cozy booth. "So Johna what do you want for your birthday" Sakura asked. Jonah was born December 15th and it was December 13th. It was Thursday and we have to plan his party. "I want to meet my daddy"

My eyes widened and I started choking on air, how the hell does that even happen?!?!?!

"Are you sure you don't want anything else?" I asked. "Nope I just want to meet my daddy!" He said excitedly. "Your gonna make that happen right mommy?" He asked looking into my eyes. Crap now I have meet Sasuke again.

I'm updating since I have no life. Love y'all!