The Outsiders in Everyone's POV

Ponyboy's POV:

You already know. (And if you don't, then 1. why are you here, and 2. get educated and read/watch The Outsiders!)

Sodapop's POV:

Because of all the tension, everyone would keep getting into arguments and fights all the time. Since Soda is Soda, he would be the one trying to comfort them all (especially Darry) and trying to meekly break up the fights. Soda is also the one that kinda stays happy for everyone else, so he would also offer some hope that the boys would be okay, even though he's actually crying on the inside. On another note, this book would probably have a lot of spelling/grammatical mistakes (on purpose by S.E. Hinton, because it would fit Soda's character of not being the best educated because he's a dropout).

Darry's POV:

Darry would actually be going crazy just worrying about Ponyboy and Johnny. He'll have mixed emotions about the whole situation, where first he'd be in denial of it all, then he'd become frustrated, then angry, and then sorrowful. He'd probably cry and wake up every night for Ponyboy to come home. I think we'd also see his and Pony's relationship in a different light (from his point of view), which would show us that Darry wasn't much of the hardass we always thought he was.

Dally's POV:

We'd know more about Dally's past in New York and his background and what made him have such a hard and cold shell. Dally would also probably explain why he cared for Johnny so much. This book would probably be rated R due to all the swearing and mature themes.

If anyone is interested in reading a spot-on Dally's perspective of The Outsiders, go to the profile Jill_Smitty_ and the story is "The Outsiders: Dallas Winston".

Johnny's POV:

Johnny may be quiet and shy around everybody, but if the book was written by him, he'd definitely have too much to say. Johnny would probably rant about his problems regarding his parents and the Socs, have nervous breakdowns, and express his fears and feelings to a great extent. He would be very emotional and we would leave tears on every other page. Johnny would also inform us on why he looked up to Dallas so much. When he dies, us readers would die with him because of how powerful Johnny's words were throughout the entire story. In my opinion, this book would be very emotional and depressing and probably leave me sobbing for the rest of my life.

Steve's POV:

Steve would probably be complaining all the damn time. Other than that, he'd be the one trying to console Sodapop. And no matter how much Steve disliked Ponyboy, he would probably let the readers know that he did feel bad for the kid and didn't want him to get hurt.

Two-Bit's POV:

We'd know more about Two-Bit's family situation and his background, which personally I would find very interesting. He would explain moments of his childhood and why he loved Mickey Mouse so much. Two-Bit would also passionately express his feelings toward the Greasers (all good things), Mickey Mouse, and the Socs (all bad things with a pinch of creative language). There'd probably also be jokes on every other page. Two-Bit would be cheery and uplifting, sure, but when he finds out about Pony and Johnny's situation, Two-Bit would hardcore cut a bitch if someone tried stopping him from saving his little buddies. We'd also get a view of Two-Bit's sad/emotional side when Johnny is dying in the hospital, and it would be quite depressing to witness the change in Two-Bit, since he was always high-spirited.

__________

Too much feels?

Also THANK YOU to my friend Jill for helping me with Soda and Darry's!

Welp, until next time... *looks deep into sunset*

Amanda