Scarlett groaned – she’d been asked this a million and one times already "Yeah the doctor said its fine, oh and I met Motionless in White."

 "Oh my god! I love them! Chris is so hot!"

 "Hey Jess! You have Danny!"

 "Yeah I know and I love him but its Chris Motionless"

 "Woah! Chill out or I’m going."

 "Okay okay I’m sorry but he is attractive you have to admit"

 "….Yes he is BUT you have Danny and I have Ashley and a baby!”

“Could you at least tell me how you met?” Jess sounded as if she was pouting

“Fine” Scarlett sighed

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Yes it’s a boy, yes its healthy, yes I’m at warped tour, am I getting annoyed of this? yes” Scarlett was getting millions of questions on twitter every minute of fans wanting to ask questions; she didn’t mind but she felt as if she was repeating herself a lot.

“Hey your Scarlett Rose” Scarlett was at the end of her rope (hormones not helping at all) so she turned on her heel.

“YES” She shouted then stopped “hey your Ricky Horror”

“Thanks for noticing” Ricky chuckled “You stressed out already?”

Scarlett sighed, letting it all go “Personal life, touring is what I actually look forward to”

Ricky nodded “understandable, it’s not easy dealing personal life with professional. Having to leave family, friends, boyfriend…” Ricky was so fishing

“Actually most of my friends and my boyfriend are touring with me” Scarlett smirked playing with her star necklace Ashley had gotten her

Ricky cursed “course you would have a guy. Lucky bastard”

Scarlett laughed “I proberly shouldn’t tell you that I’m having his kid either” Ricky was hitting his head on a tent pole “dude, it’s all cool” Scarlett held him back from hitting himself again “And I don’t want you to get concussion”

“If you guys break up” Ricky looked at her pouting

“proberly won’t happen but you’ll be first on my call list” Scarlett laughed

Ricky did a little victory dance (she let him have it) “Hey you wanna hang out at our bus it’s not far” Ricky offered

“Sure” Scarlett shrugged “I’m sure I can spare some time”