Prologue : The Meeting

"Hey! You foolish crazy horse! Arrogant grasshopper! I said let us pass through this road. Its an emergency. And its far more important than your stupid proposal .", I said , exasperated.

Seeing the amused look on his face , I wanted to swipe the smirk from his face by pulling his lips out and rearranging his face.

"Are you even listening to me? Hey Mr rude ! "

"Please Continue whatever you are saying. I am not listening." , he casually said.

"yeah thank god I have your attention now. As I was saying that its an emer..." I stopped speaking as his words sank in..."Wait! WHAT???You are not listening!?? Hey wait!!"

 It was an emergency. Someone's life was at stake here. Why couldn't he understand that? He is no GOD. He had no right blocking our way like this.

Slowly I tried to make him understand that,"Look I know its a special moment for you but we really have to pass. Someone's life is at stake here"

Looking up, I saw he had started walking  away without listening to me.

That arrogant orangutan!!!!!!!

"How much arrogant can you be? I said it is an em.."

He cut me off in the middle, " And I am not interested to hear what you have to  say!" And with that, he walked away.

Unable to control my anger and impatience, I swiftly walked towards him and stopped him by his arms.

Turning him around, I did something which would change my life for everything.

I slapped him.

A/N

Hey guys! I know ! I know! I will soon update the first chapter

please read my story.

vote and comment please!!!

yours

Adrija Kundu