Chapter 11:Loony Pete and Faulty Toupees

You know the weirdest feeling  when you are so scared of something that you almost don't do it but somehow you end up facing your fear and it turns out the thing you fear the most is a hoax? 

Yeah, that is what I am feeling right now.

Now, don't get me wrong. Aiden Salvatore did try to make my life hell this past month.

Well, he tried.

But it was almost so juvenile that I was like that's all you got dude?

I mean, sure, had it been any other normal person who hasn't done some crazy things in her past to protect the people she loves, well I will bite it, this past month would have been frustrating and maddening as hell.

But I am me. Siona Crystalline. Experiences maketh a man. Or in my case a woman.

Richie Bitch is in for a rude shock if he thinks this was my pain threshold.

And well I am going to give credit where it's due. Sure, I was irritated out of my mind. Sure, I was annoyed as if there was a stubborn fly buzzing near my head. Sure, I did want to hit him sometimes for his stupid childish revenge. 

But this was not hell. Na-uh. Not at all.

You see, he underestimated me.

You don't get to be the person I am by being impulsive. Sure my natural instinct was and is to be impulsive, but life has a funny was of teaching people to be patient.

How do you think I managed to survive all the crap life dealt me with without patience?

Oh, I waited. Waited until it was the perfect moment to strike. Waited until I knew it was a guaranteed win. Waited in the shadows till I had a clear perfect shot.

Okay I lied. I am still waiting. I am still waiting for that perfect opportunity but believe me when I say ho ho ho it is going to be awes-

"Hey! Stupid Jackass lady! Get the hell out of my way."

"Jeez Louise man. Get a hold of your horses, dumdum,"

"Ain't nobody got time for your dawdling! Move!"

"Ugghh-wait-wait-wait. I am going. Didn't your mother teach you patience, ape?"

"What the hell did you just say to me, little lady?" 

"I said didn't your mother teach y--- HEY! Why the hell did you shove me, you oaf!"

"We got places to go, lazy cow .Unlike you. Stop hogging the line. Either get on the damn bus or move the hell away."

"Hey mate. Let it go.", said one of his friends who looked most definitely the crazier version of Elvis Presley.

"Yeah Pete! Let it go.", the crazier version of Siona Crystalline retorted.

"The bus is leaving Mam. Do you wanna get on it?", asked the bus driver.

"Yeah Yeah, I do wanna get on.", I said as I entered the bus where the rude man who shoved me stood with his hands against the rail.

"Crazy woman."

What the hell was his problem? I can see where Aiden gets his attitude from. Everyone here in LA is rude, insensitive and totally cuckoo.

"Hey shove it, Loony Pete. Okay? Nobody here wants to see your crap. ", I burst.

"Yeah mate, let it go. Don't go picking fights with pregnant strangers."

And that! That was definitely a fake Australian accent. Who the hell does he think he is, loonier version of Chris Hemsworth? Everybody in LA is just pretty but their attitud-