I can explain if you will try to believe

"daddy, I said I'll be home in 10, just give me some space to breathe okay..."
Tiffany sighs as she ends the call, sliding her phone back into her skirt pocket.

While waiting for her chauffeur to arrive, she hears loud panting coming near her, looking to her side, she sees another girl somewhere around her age perhaps, staring at her while she is out of breath from running.
"wait---" the girl pant while regaining all her strength to make the few last step to where Tiffany is at.
Tiffany starts feeling inside of her pocket, wondering if the girl is asking her to wait was it because she drop something, like her purse or ID, but everything is still in her pocket as she felt it.
"Tiff....." the girl still pants, as she now has both hands on each side of her knees, having a hard time to regain her breath, leaving Tiffany shock, staring back at her.

How does she know my name?? - Tiffany.

"er...y-yes?" Tiffany answer back hesitatingly back, not that she wants to, but she wonders how this unknown girl did actually knows her name. While the girl is taking a small few minutes to finally find a way to breathe properly again, this time, the girl looks right back at Tiffany.

She...don't know me at all....this is all to Basic number one...

"Tiff, it's me..." Taeyeon's voice came out sounded rather disappointed.

Tiffany has her eyebrows knitted close by, "and you are....?"

Taeyeon bite her lips, everything is seriously just a dream, all the hardship she went through with Tiffany, all the love she has done for Tiffany, all nothing but a dream. Taeyeon can hear her own heart crashing deep inside.
"Taeyeon" she introduces herself.

"...Taeyeon...? Have we ever...meet somewhere before cos I don-!!!!!!!"
Before Tiffany could even finish her sentence, she could only feel herself being pull by the latter in front of her who is obviously stronger than her into a hug. But before Tiffany could react by pushing this stranger away from her, some else did it for her, separating her and that Taeyeon stranger away from each other. Tiffany looks to the side, "oppa..."

"who the heck are you!" Wooyoung spat at Taeyeon, "who is this Tiffany!"

"what's going on" Jessica walks out from the school who happen to be just in time for the scene going on, not that she's alone, behind her is exactly another two boys.

"this person here! Just pull Tiffany into a sudden hug! I SAW EVERYTHING!" wooyoung glares at Taeyeon, who seems to didn't even care that she is being shout at right now as her eyes does not leave Tiffany.

"oppa!" Tiffany tries to calm Wooyoung, but the guy's face is turning red.

Jessica looks at Taeyeon's direction and sees how this slightly shorter girl is gazing right at Tiffany, "who are you" but she knew it, expected, no answer. Jessica turns to Tiffany instead, "who is she then, Tiff?"

Tiffany's gangs were surprise when she shrugs her shoulders up, as she got no clue either.
First, this person came up to her, claiming as if they have met and secondly, she was suddenly pull into a hug.

"THE HELL" Wooyoung looks like anytime he was going to jump up on Taeyeon.

"YAH" one of the guy steps forward to block Wooyoung away from Taeyeon, "you're a namja, she's a girl....what are you thinking?!"

"BUT SHE HUGS MY TIFFANY" Wooyoung's veins at his neck is appearing in sight.

"calm it buddy" his guy friend tries to calm him by holding both sides of his shoulders.

Tiffany watch as how Taeyeon eyes now were off her, the gaze suddenly goes to the ground instead, like she was thinking of something hard in her mind. Tiffany also realize, the moment when Wooyoung shouted at her that he has hug her, as he said 'my tiffany' how Taeyeon's expression immediately changes.

Does....this girl has a lesbian crush on me or something??? - Tiffany.

"are you a mute?" Jessica pushes Taeyeon against the shoulder, slightly to get the short girl's answer.

Taeyeon shook her head, she didn't even want to lift her head up, she bow once as if she is apologizing and took off.

"Man~ That girl is seriously weird" Taecyeon stated as he looks at Wooyoung who is finally calming down.

Weird in a cute way though....she looks so timid.... I wonder why she is looking for Tiffany, perhaps...to know me?? perhaps she knows that Tiffany happens to be my best friend and that's why?? But....wooyoung oppa stated that she hugs Tiffany....why is that? - Jessica.

"Tiff, are you okay" wooyoung rubs both Tiffany's shoulders with his palm, but she took a step back.

"what. You think I'll be rape by a girl?" she answers back sarcastically, "and don't simply go telling people off that I am yours. Period"

***

As weird as it is yesterday, how the scene where Taeyeon just stares at her long in gaze then pulling her into a tight hug within a sec, really still keeps on replaying in Tiffany's mind. She wonders why and how could this happen. She never thought there will be girl crushing on her, unless they were tomboys in her school, just one or two, but that's it.
But the Taeyeon she sees yesterday, doesn't has a tomboy haircut, although, Tiffany cant admit, there is this look on her face, that makes her looks like a cute boy at times.
Tiffany shakes her head, trying to shake off the thoughts about Taeyeon.

"Tiffany wait up!"

Weird, Jessica has called her last night telling her about skipping school. Neither did Jessica has such voice, not knowing who it is, Tiffany turns around. Her eyes widen.
Taeyeon.
Is already jogging her way towards her already.
She feels a little bit scare to be honest, that the girl found her again, but Tiffany is relief that Taeyeon is a girl after all, so nothing bad could happen right.

But she was so strong yesterday when she pulls me into a hug!! - Tiffany.

"Im sorry about yesterday...." Taeyeon apologize once she is in front of Tiffany.
Tiffany shakes her head politely, but she cant look at Taeyeon long, since the girl is once again, staring at her. Taeyeon took a step forward as her hand reaching out, but seeing how Tiffany took a few steps backwards, she stops in her track. Tiffany has one of her arms holding onto her the other arm, as if to protect herself from her.
"did i...scared you yesterday...?" Taeyeon ask bitterly, it hurts her so much to see all this between her Tiffany, is a whole new beginning, but then again, she is not anywhere near on giving up. Tiffany nods her head. There she goes, crushing Taeyeon's heart again, "sorry"

"w-what...do y-you w-want..."

I want you back...

"I want to know you...and I want you to know me..."

"w-ww-wwhy..." Tiffany peeks at Taeyeon a little before looking away again when their eyes met.

"if I were to tell you that we are fated to know each other, would you believe me?" Taeyeon ask.
"huh?"

"fate brings us together, Tiff..."

"..."

"if you could just give me, one day of yours, I'll explain everything to you..."

Tiffany stares at Taeyeon in disbelief, they barely knows each other and now Taeyeon is asking her to give her one day to her. She finds this situation getting weird and weirder.

"Please Tiffany....i need to let you know..." Taeyeon pleaded.

Her voice...why does she sounds like she is suffering when she is pleading...??who is she?? Do I know her somewhere before?? But there is no way I forgets her...but why is she looking so fragile.... - Tiffany

"k-know...about w-what"

"let's find a place to talk?" Taeyeon watch how Tiffany's expression change again, "somewhere public if you don't trust me...I wont do anything to hurt you, I just want you to know"

"t-to where to...?" Tiffany ask.

Great! You don't even know who she is, she might even kidnap you and rape- well. No, not rape me, i.....kind of feel like she is very sincere? Like....there is something that really bothers her...OMG! She is going to confess to me isnt it!?!??! - Tiffany.

"a café?" Taeyeon suggest.
Tiffany nods her head in agreement and she has no idea why she just did that.

Tiffany sips the cold chocolate coffee that Taeyeon just ordered for them both, she looks out from the window, rubbing the back of her neck, feeling the awkwardness in between them.
"can you...stop it?" Tiffany ask without looking at Taeyeon.

"huh?"

"you've been staring at me...I feel, uncomfortable" she answers honestly, once again, something made her to look for Taeyeon's expression, there it is, Taeyeon frown a little before looking away. It seems like she has upset Taeyeon. Very easily as well.

Taeyeon fidget with her fingers underneath the table.

"you said....there is something that I have to know right...tell me" Tiffany urge.

Taeyeon licks her lips, before looking at Tiffany.

You.....can I even use the word that you used to be mine? It was just a dream after all anyway...Kim tae yeon, you and your smart ass, do you think she will believe you after all you are going to tell her? She might even think you're crazy! You might scare her away and never ever see her again you dumbo! But....i have got to let her know...

"this is going to sound crazy-"

"oh god! You are not confessing are you!??!" Tiffany cuts Taeyeon off.

"yes and no"

"..."

"we have been together before"

"what"

"as a couple. We- TIFF!!!!" Taeyeon watch as Tiffany struggles to leave right now, but Taeyeon quickly grab her hand, holding Tiffany at her same spot, "would you at least please give me time...to explain the situation"

"let go, please" Tiffany looks at Taeyeon's hand, holding hers.

"promise you'll let me finish what I want to let you know"

Tiffany looks at Taeyeon in the eyes. Again, those sincerity eye pleading puppy face is on.
"fine"

"thanks" Taeyeon let go of Tiffany's hand, although she has already miss it, but the last thing she wants to do is to scare Tiffany off, but she calms down when she sees Tiffany resume in her seat.

"go on"

"I don't know how to explain, but I am not lying..anything that I am about to say..."

"..."

"so, I am going to confirm a few things before I move along telling you the story"

"okay"

"you love pink" Taeyeon watch as Tiffany becomes surprise and looks at her, but then, when she looks at her phone cover, her schoolbag, Tiffany thought is an easy guess, so she calm down.

Taeyeon looks at Tiffany, "your favorite doll is totoro" the two looks at the big totoro doll hanging at the side of her bag.

"that was easy" Tiffany rolls her eyes as she begins to feel like her patience is being played.

"you want to be a designer and in the future, you want to go to America to continue your studies in the modeling industry and so you can come back to Korea to establish a few shops of your own"

"what the-"

This is something that I never tell anyone about....but Jessica...unless, she is planning to prank me and scare the hell out of me, or else....this Taeyeon...is really creeping me out!! - Tiffany.

"you don't know how to ride a bicycle since no one really teaches you, your dad goes to work a lot and your mum left you as she returns to God's side..."

"HOW DID YOU KNOW" Tiffany stares at Taeyeon.

"I told you....we were-"

"No, I am not a lesb-"

"Tiff, please....listen to what I have got to say first"

When Taeyeon cut the dream of hers short to tell Tiffany about it, she left Tiffany with jaw drop opening at the end of the story.

"is hard to believe...but is true, Tiffany.....even I still cant pretty much believe it either"

Tiffany closes her mouth as she snaps back to reality, "some kind of joke, Taeyeon, HaHa, very funny!"

"no tiff...please don't make fun of my heart" Taeyeon's voice crack at the end of the sentence, which made Tiffany looks at her.

"seriously Taeyeon...I don't know who you are and what your motives are, but...if you're trying to scare or creep me out, congrats, your mission is accomplish...BUT" Tiffany sees as taeyeon opens her mouth as if she wanted to say something to defend herself, "if you are not, I mean, if you think you are not lying to me, making all this up, I suggest you go to a professional psychiatrist"

"I am not psycho Tiff....what I said was not a story I made up myself, if I do, I be the best author in the world... how do you explain all the things I know about you?? so much..."

"you're a stalker"

Taeyeon shakes her head, she knows no matter how hard she tries to explains, it will only make Tiffany thinks she is trying to make up another lies.

"my time is up" Tiffany gets up.

"Tiff-"

"I gave you my time, I even skipped school, I had enough for all these..."

"...."

"look, Taeyeon..is okay if you have a crush on me or something, but creating something like this is pretty much went over my limits, you see, I hate liars-"

"I am not lying about anything Tiff, especially when it comes to you, I don't want to lies"

"there is one thing you missed out on me" Tiffany carries her schoolbag up.

"what?" Taeyeon looks at Tiffany.

"I am not interested in girls"

That's it, it crushes Taeyeon right at the heart.

"sorry" Tiffany pulls out a fifty dollar bill and place it on the table, "you can find a better girl" with that Tiffany leaves.

It hurts Taeyeon.

But....i don't want another girl, I just want Tiffany herself..

Quickly getting up onto her feet, she dash right out from the café, searching for Tiffany. There, the girl is seen waiting to haul a cab or something by the road side.

"Tiffany"

"Taeyeon, I gave you my time-"

"just one last thing and I will be gone"

Tiffany looks at Taeyeon, feeling sorry for crushing her confession just like that, "what is?"
"my birthday is coming up this weekend, can I have a day with you tomorrow"

"what for?"

"my birthday" Taeyeon answers.

"I don't see how I should... Taeyeon, we are barely friends..."

"one last time"

Tiffany looks at Taeyeon, "...?"

"I promise, after that, I'll go..."

"to where?" Tiffany ask.

"leave your sight, like I had never exist before in your life...so you could have a better brighter future"

Tiffany looks at Taeyeon, "you promise?"

It crushes Taeyeon's heart and Taeyeon begins to wonder, it takes how many crushes for her to actually make her die.
But having no choice, she nods her head weakly.

"no more begging after this one and...you will just...move on with your own life, not hanging onto that dream of yours anymore"

Taeyeon gulps, Tiffany sees how Taeyeon is hesitating, she looks away at the same time, she manage to haul a cab, opening the door, but as she is about to get in, Taeyeon stops her.

"I promise" Taeyeon answer honestly.

Tiffany swears she can see tears gaining in Taeyeon's eyes, she sighs, "alright, meet me here tomorrow, but where we are going, I'll be deciding, noon, by 12"

Taeyeon nods her head weakly.
Somehow, Tiffany felt sorry, but to her, Taeyeon is just a stranger and is already weird enough for her to skip school today to listen to a weird made up story, but now, to even agree of going out with her tomorrow, is even weirder, "okay, let me go now"

"yeah. Sorry" Taeyeon retreat her hand, "bye"

"bye..."

a/n
So yes, wow, i continued after the dream thingy, actually, i wanted to end it when she found out it was all a dream.
like, BOOM, she still goes after Tiffany even when she knows is just a dream :) Pure Love, nothing but pure.
but then again, because i love you guys too much (really too much) :P i....well, tada, this chapter existed XDXD hahahaha!
anyhow, hope you enjoy and yes, i feel bad for taetae as well, although i am the author to this who wrote it.