WE MEET AGAIN

"yoona" Tiffany calls out, with a fresh cup of coffee in her hand, "you mind to give a call to that company....designez, I have a free slot today, so probably, you can slot in"
Yoona nods her head, "sure"
"thank you" Tiffany walks straight into her office.

Yoona looks at the card for awhile as she starts dialing for the main number.

Victoria : designz, how may I help you?
Yoona : oh hey~ hi~ im having a new company outlet, so, I sort of need, erm...
Victoria : idea?
Yoona : yes.
Victoria : when would you like our interior to meet you up? And where
Yoona : Seoul downtown, what about today?
Victoria : today?? That's last minut-
Yoona : er, hello??

Yuri looks at Victoria, her hand covering the over the phone, "I'll go, doesn't matter"
"go where?" Taeyeon who just came back from her break, hears Yuri.
"a new project, most probably" Yuri answers back.
Taeyeon nod her head, amaze at how suddenly Yuri was all so hard working, "okay, all the best"
She then strode back into her office.

Yoona : er....hello?? anyone there???
Yuri : yes yes, just drop me the name of your company, I'll be there
Yoona : oh okay~ its in seoul, near downtown city mall, its called FanSica.
Yuri : and you are??
Yoona : Yoona.
Yuri : okay, see you soon Yoona.

Yuri with that ends the call.
"I will get this deal" she answers confidently, using her fingers to tickle Victoria's chin.
Victoria playfully flick her fingers at Yuri's fingers.
"good luck" she said to Yuri, smiling.
"with that kind of smile, im sure i am filled with luck!"
Victoria rolls her eyes, shaking her head, trying to hide her smile, "go, impress us, yul"
"as Yulsual" Yuri wink another time and she's off to go.

"hey yul!" Taeyeon walks out from her office, "how do you think you are going?"

"cab"

"nah~ that's not gonna work, here-"

Taeyeon throws her car keys towards Yuri's direction, with a quick reaction, Yuri catches it without any problem.
"thanks" Yuri smiles.
"all the best" Taeyeon smile back.

@

Yuri park the car right outside, she gets out of the car, locking the car, she pull her sunglasses down to her nose, peeking at the tall building, which looks.....unfinished....
"what the hell~" she mutters.

This is going to be one hard one to deal with, probably a person who bargains for cheaper price - Yuri.

Yuri sighs but she walks into the building anyway, after asking the guard for the direction to the company name of FanSica, Yuri gets into the lift and makes her way to the company where her new client is awaiting for her arrival.
She sighs again when it stops at the floor she has pressed for, she walks out from the lift and immediately saw a small paper sign sticking at the big glass door, "FanSica" she reads, "just what I was looking for" she shrugs her shoulder and pushes the door open.

Empty.

"yooooohoooooo~ anyone here??" Yuri calls out at the front counter.
Waiting for another 5 minute, she impatiently, taps the desk, "hello!?" she calls out a little bit louder now.
Her bored complexion, changes into complete admiration when she sees a girl runs out only in a white singlet, her mouth hang opens a little, staring.
The girl walks to behind the desk, looking at how Yuri is staring at her, "its rude to stare you know" she says, a little feeling uncomfortable.
"I know, but a beauty like you, are worth to look at, are meant to look at"
Yoona blushes immediately after hearing the remarks, Yuri smirks as victory when she sees how Yoona reacted after what she said, "hi there"
"how may I help you?" Yoona totally ignoring how the person in front her now, is being a little more flirtatious.
"ah, im here to look for.....yoona"

"me?"

"ah" Yuri's eyes widen, "you are yoona.....so nice to meet you, finally, no wonder, on the phone, talking to you, your voice....just like you, beautiful"

Yoona fake a cough, "you must be from Designz"
"yeap, indeed"
Yoona rolls her eyes, seeing how flirty a person can ever be.
"the last room" Yoona says.
"huh?"
"my manager is there, in that room"
"what about you?"
Yoona rolls her eyes, "im just the model here" she then leaves the front desk, going back into another room.

Yuri look at Yoona one last time with admiration, she then heads to where she is directed to.
Yoona manage to look after Yuri passes by her room, she stare at her unkindly,
"boya~" she mutters with a slight frown and put on a shirt over her head.

Yuri had her sunglass on, she knock on a door, but no response, she knocks again
Slightly disappointed that none were answer, she frowned and opens the door gently, "annyeonghaseyo~" she calls out softly as she perk her head in between the open gap.
No one is in there, she frowns even more, "what. What kind of place is this...where are the humans??" she closes the door. But she flinch backwards as she turns around, her back hitting the close door, "WHO ARE YOU!!!"
Jessica rolls her eyes, "shouldn't I be asking that question?" she ask in a tone.

Another model? She's pretty - Yuri.

"hi" Yuri takes her sunglasses off, Jessica tilted her head to the side a little, remembering she sort of seen this girl in front of her somewhere before.
"why are you here?"
Jessica asked, sounded a little slightly uninterested.

Tiff called her over?? But that girl, the last thing I know, she said, and stated, she never wants a relationship - Jessica.

"im from Designz" Yuri throws a killer smile, but was only cut off by the girl in front her, staring her with no emotion, no expression.
"the other room, the last one" Jessica answers shortly as she slightly pushes Yuri aside as she walks to the door, "next time make sure where you are heading to" with that, Jessica slams the door close.
Yuri stares at the door, scowling.

What kind of person is she??? Rude! But...she's really pretty close up, her skin are like Taeng's, fair! Well, im the dark one here, of course most are fairer than I do >_< - Yuri

Yuri rolls her eyes in her own thoughts as she walks to the last room, knocking on the door.

"come in"

Love that voice, sounded so familiar though - Yuri.

"annyeonghaseyo-" Yuri was about to bow, but when she opens the door, it feels like she has just won a lottery, to just only see who is sitting behind the desk, looking back at her with her eyes widen also, "tiffany"

"you???" Tiffany stands up immediately, Yuri makes her way in, she did a small bow while Tiffany returns a 90 degrees bow.

Wow, so cute.....unlike the other one I met not long ago - Yuri.

"we meet again" Yuri smiles, walking to the desk, offering her handshake.
"y-yes....but why are you here?" Tiffany ask, still confuse.

"well, you called for Designz and here I am"

"y-you are kwon yuri?" Tiffany asked, finding it silly, but of course she is.

Yuri nods her head, "and remember what we said the last time?"

"that if we meet again and I'll tell you my name" Tiffany answers, confidently.

"I like your memory" Yuri wink, her hand still offering for a handshake.

Tiffany accepted, "Tiffany Hwang"

Yuri nods her head, "I knew a pretty girl like you will have a nice name behind that"

She's really....flirty...I don't know, but who am I to judge - Tiffany.

These are all fated! Yes it is! - Yuri.

"have a seat" Tiffany offers and Yuri kindly obey.

They talks and starts their discussion, seems like what it seems, Tiffany has a few shop in the states, a modeling agency, a modeling company, a few boutiques, all her business was start with her best friend Jessica, which Yuri herself believe it was the rude one she met not long ago (lol)
But as Tiffany talks about herself, just telling Yuri more details about herself, so the project of designing her newly first company will be much more easier, but as Yuri stay watching Tiffany talking, she cant help but to be mesmerized by the girl in front of her. The way she talk, she will hesitantly, says 'urm~~' in every sentence, like she's thinking what to say next and Yuri finds that really cute.
"you think you can come up interesting for me?" Tiffany ask in the end, smiling.

Yuri pressed her back against the chair.

That smile....it aint a joke..... - Yuri

"yuri?" Tiffany looks at Yuri.

The way she calls my name, it aint a joke either, why do I feel like I fell in love? I just met her two times! - Yuri

"yuri???" Tiffany slightly waves her hand in front of Yuri's face, wondering why the designer in front of her is spacing out.

"give me a second" Yuri suddenly said, as she starts scribbling some details about Tiffany.
Things like the color she loves, yes, its pink.
"why are you.....writing that down?" Tiffany ask.
"better in the future" Yuri smirks as she puts down the pen.
"future?" ask Tiffany.
Yuri nods her head.

"future??" Tiffany repeated the same word again, making sure she didn't get it wrong.

"dae, Tiffany-sshi" Yuri giggles, finding the latter getting cuter and cuter each time.