Taeyeon, I'm a bitch!

Geun Suk manly chuckles echoes Tiffany's office, he slowly shakes his head.
"please to meet you, Tiffany and" he looks at Jessica, who is sitting behind him on the couch, "Jessica"

Jessica bows her head a little bit.
"honestly oppa" Tiffany started, "why are you here?"
"I am here for you" Geun Suk smirks.
"seriously?"
"which part of me doesn't looks like I am serious?" Geun Suk looks at Tiffany with an adore expression, he then slowly shows his infamous sweet smile, which would melt any girl.
Once again, his mischievous attitude got Tiffany stunned for a moment.
Geun Suk laugh happily, "why didn't you come back America?"
"not just yet...." Tiffany answers.
"look, I'll tell you why I am here, but, I really would love to have some Korea coffee" Geun Suk gets off from the chair, "care to join?"

Tiffany looks at Jessica who shrugs her shoulders, showing that she didn't mind.
"alright" Tiffany agrees, "let me find my pur-"
"aiiihhh~ gwenchana~~ let me buy you both the drinks, its what a man should do" Geun Suk winks and leaves the office.
When the door close, Tiffany pull Jessica from leaving, "jess..do you think..what he said..."
"was real?"
Tiffany slowly nods her head.
"I don't know, you know he's already well known for being a sweet talker, always knows a way to court a girl..."
Tiffany sighs, "it's going to be hard.."
"hard? Afraid you cant resist?" Jessica giggles, Tiffany rolls her eyes.
"sorry, I have no feelings for him"
"are you sure?" Jessica winks a few times.
"Jess-"

"girls, come on, quickly"

Geun Suk appears at the door suddenly, he winks one more time and left the girls.

Taeyeon had the trolley push in front of them, with a list of groceries she should get.
"hmmmmm" Taeyeon studies the list for awhile, then her eyes left to look around the shelves for the things she needs, shelves after shelves.
Because she wasn't looking forward, to where she pushes her trolley, it accidentally bang softly against someone's butt.
"oppps" Taeyeon quickly stops, "mianhae"
"Taeyeon?"

Taeyeon look up, only to see the sweet looking tall girl in front of her, "Suzy-sshi"
They exchange smiles, "getting some groceries?" they both ask at the same time, giggling.
"you first" they both said it again, together.
Taeyeon laughs, "you first, planning to cook for a meal?"
Suzy nods her head, "I have no idea what I should eat if I am taking outside food..."
"agree, is always better to cook yourself, much more healthy" Taeyeon nods her head.
"what about you?"
"same...cooking a meal, for me and my girlfriend"
Suzy right away stares at Taeyeon, she look shock, as Taeyeon realize the expression also.

"sorry...if I scare you about my relationship-"
Suzy shakes her head, "that is not the reason of why im shock..."
"then what is?" they both starts walking side by side while having a small chat.
"that a nice person like you Taeyeon, is not single anymore. But would've been easy to guess anyway, everyone wants a nice person to be in their life"
Taeyeon smiles shyly, "do you think im nice?"
Suzy nods her head furiously, making Taeyeon blushes at the compliment.
"you are like the best boss I have ever had!" Suzy remarks, "currently" she added.
Taeyeon let out a shy laugh, "thank you thank you"
Suzy herself starts blushing as well.

Another laughter is heard coming from the corner of the table.
Tiffany and Jessica was giggling like there's no tomorrow.
"so...Geun Suk...you really came all the way, to be the ambassador for my modeling company?" Tiffany ask in an unsure statement, he smiles a little but faded off very quickly.
He stares at her intensely.
"why cant you accept the fact that I was serious about it?" Geun Suk question her.
"well...you are a well known model all throughout Asia country and now America too, but you coming to Korea, yourself on your own, asking to be my ambassador personally...isnt that surreal"
"I told you. I want to be closer to you" He repeats himself.

Taeyeon took the ladle up, tasting the black pepper sauce for the lamb chop.
While her other hand was busy redialing Tiffany's phone number, she slip the phone at her ear, using her shoulders to hold the phone up to her ear, waiting for Tiffany to answer.
But then, once again, on her 18th call, the call was only lead to the voicemail.
Taeyeon sighs, she was slowly deep into her blues, as she random reach out to search for the salt, her hand accidentally hits the side of the boiling hot pot, "OUCH! DAMN"
Taeyeon skip a bit, making her phone drop right onto the ground, the screen blank out.
Taeyeon groans, sighing, feeling rather unhappy.
She looks at her slightly red burned skin on her hand.

"I would also like to learn about office work, if you don't mind...since I'll be staying in Korea for awhile, during the day, I would love to keep myself company with task..i wouldn't want to stay at home and bored myself to death" Geun Suk adds.
Tiffany slowly nods her head, "not a problem, we would prefer our model to study more about our company and the procedure"
"cool, besides, its another reason for me to be around you" Geun Suk added.
"actually, Geun Suk, I am-"
Jessica quickly cuts Tiffany off from going any further, knowing what Tiffany is about to say.
"mmmmm, im hungry! What about a sandwich?" Jessica smiles to Tiffany.
Geun Suk got up, "sure, im hungry as well, after all the talk, what do you want Tiffany?"
"a sandwich as well" Tiffany answers. Geun Suk nods his head, walking to the counter to make his order, as the two friends look at how the waitress was oooo and aaaaaa-ing when they sees Geun Suk.

Tiffany turns right to Jessica, "why did you cut me off??"
"seriously, he is willing to work with us for a cheap price, because of you...don't...ruin it"
"ruin it or not, he has to know that I am-"

"what do I have to know?"
Geun Suk ask as he returns back to the table.
"know that Tiffany is really hungry" Jessica smiles, "right, Tiff?"
Tiffany took some time to think about it, but she sighs and decide to goes along with it.
"yes, really hungry" in fact, she does.

Taeyeon sits at the table alone, that were place with candles in the middle of two big plates which has two yummy juicy pieces of lamb chop covered with thick black pepper sauce and then mash potato with macaroni as the side dish, Taeyeon let out a long sigh, leaning her chin on the table, looking at the dish she made. Taeyeon then hears her own stomach grumbling in hunger.
"not yet" Taeyeon looks at her own stomach now, which growls the second time.
Taeyeon had called Tiffany a few times, but sadly, it leads to the same old thing, VOICEMAIL.

She must be really busy...

Tiffany wipe the small bread crumbs around the corner of her lips.
She didn't know why, but she is starting to get bored and she is starting to miss...

Taeyeon~ OH SHIT!!! - Tiffany.

"what time is it???" Tiffany ask worriedly in a hurry kind of way at the two that were talking about the procedure.
Geun Suk look at his gold rolex watch around his wrist, "about 11pm...why-"
Tiffany stands up right away, "I have to go! Jess, if you don't mind... keys? Please"
"to where, Tiffany....are you going somewhere?"
"Jess! The keys"

Jessica reach into her handbag, fumbling around inside to feel for her car keys, she finally got it and pass it to Tiffany.

"Geun suk oppa, you don't mind sending Jessica home tonight right?" Tiffany ask.
"yeah, sure..that wont be a problem, but why are you in a hurry?" Geun Suk ask in return.
"I'll see you tomorrow- no no no, tomorrow is weekend, so....it'll have to be on Monday"
"why cant we meet tomorrow for a casual date?" Geun Suk smiles, really very cutely this time.
"I already have one" Tiffany smiles, "bye" she waves and left the coffee shop.

Already....have one? Hmmmmm, means the information I was given, was slowly turning out to be true..cool - GeunSuk.

Tiffany drove exceed the driving limits, but she didn't care, she feels like punching herself right now. How can she forget about her date with taeyeon, asking her sweet girlfriend to make her dinner and yet she didn't show up, well, not precisely, now she is driving as fast she could.

A drift of turning into the garage of Taeyeon's house, Tiffany turn the gear off, taking the keys out, jumping out of the car, she took the key card that Taeyeon gave her. Sliding it at the door access, her card was accepted.

The house is awfully quiet right now, Tiffany slowly makes her way walking in.
Just as she was about to open her mouth to call out her lover's name.
Her tears just stung in her eyes, painfully.

There, Taeyeon is sitting at the dining table, with her arms folded on top of the table and her head rested on it, her face hidden.

She must've been waiting for me.....for too long.... - Tiffany.

Tears flow out constantly from Tiffany's eyes now.
Tiffany walks closer to the sleeping latter, seeing how the food was actually properly place on the table with romantic candle stick standing in between the two plates.

Tiffany accidentally sobs, she watch as Taeyeon's body twitch a little, due to her sobs.
Taeyeon slowly lifts her head up from her folded arms, blinking her eyes a little, she then sees Tiffany, she has a happy satisfy smile on her face.
"tiff-"
"im a bitch Taeyeon!"
Taeyeon is struck by the words Tiffany has just said about herself.

a/n
updated! finally eh? :D
ugh! my stomach is seriously growling right now, i've been sitting here infront of the computer for the past one hour to update all three of my stories like i had promised.
im back! school trip is alright :)
well, i know many of you might be angry at Tiffany for ALMOST forgetting her date with her boyfriend. but do understand how hurt she is too, when she realize that.
tell me what you think about this chapter