Chapter 13

"What do y'all want to eat?" I asked the boys. We had already went up 2 escalators to get to the top level which is where the food court is. On the way up there were a bunch of girls checking out Jase and Ed flirted with a few girls. I'm not going to lie Ed is pretty hot for a ginger. I felt a wave of jealousy wash over me though when I saw the girls look at Jase.

"I'm in the mood for Chinese." Ed pointed to the restaurant at the very end. It was a Chinese place with a Giant panda after the name. I wasn't sure how to pronounce it though.

"Ok then there it is." We walked towards the restaurant and ordered our food. I got the Kung pao chicken. Ed got the sweet and sour chicken. Jase decided he just wanted to share with me.

One we got our food we found a table and sat down. Ed spilled most of his sauce on his pants which was quiet hilarious because the stain was on his crouch. Jase pretty much stole all of my chicken so all that's left was noodles. I ate some of the noodles and so did Jase. We both grabbed a bite at the same time and we grabbed one of the same noodles. We were eating the noodles when our faces were turned towards each others and only centimeters away. He kept slurping the noodle so it brought my face closer to his. But just to make him mad when we we only a millimeter away I but off the noodle. He cursed under his breath and Ed and I shared a laugh. Jase grabbed my face and forced it towards his. His Lips crashed into mine and they moved in sync. His lips were soft against mine. He ran his tongue against my bottom lip begging for an entrance. I denied. He grabbed my thigh which made me gasp and he slipped his tongue in while he had the chance. I decided that I wasn't going to let him have his way so I bit down on his tongue. Not hard just hard enough so he would stop. He gasp and pulled away holding his tongue. I was laughing hysterically. Ed still wasn't sure what happened so I explained it to him. We were both laughing so hard we were crying. Jase didn't find it so funny. He got up and left the table and walked towards who knows where. Ed and I got up to follow him but we lost him. We went back down to the first level to start looking for him. We went into several different stores and no sign of Jase. We went to the store we went to at first with the busty cashier. We looked around all downstairs and then we took the escalator up to the next level of the store. I spotted the brunet in the corner with her arms wrapped around some guy. I walked a little further and gasped. It was Jase. He looked up an saw me. The brunet turned around and saw me too. I covered my mouth so I didn't scream. They were both smirking at me. I told Ed I was sorry and left the store. I went back to the hotel and great there's my mom again. She noticed me and started walking towards me at a fast pace. No one else was in the lobby great.

"What the hell have you been doing!" She grabbed my shirt and spat in my face.

"I don't have to explain myself to you." I spat back.

"I'm your mother I brought you into this world I can take you out." She said throwing me against the wall. Gosh is my mom a freaking super human with super strength. Damn.

"Fine go ahead do it." I told her.

"She threw me to the floor and grabbed a phone book." Really a phone book. She hit me in the head first then the chest and next the abdomen. I gave out a groan from my pain. She repeatedly hit me with the book until the hotel doors opened. It was Jase and Ed.

"Get off of her!" Jase yelled and pushed her to the ground. Ed pinned my mom down and grabbed the phone book from her threatening to hit her with it.

"Grace are you ok." Jase said kneeling by my side holding up my head.

"What's It to you?" I turned my head away from him.

"Grace I'll explain to you later, just tell me are you okay."

"Of course I'm ok....." I was obviously not because all my surroundings started going black and I was out in minutes.

Dunn dunnnnn dunnnnnnnnn!

Sorry that this chapter was so short this was just a filler until I right a longer one tonight.

Please oh please!

COMMENT;););););)

And

VOTE;);););););)

Cute as a button! Every single one of you!(:

But only if you read my book;)