Chapter 10

"REALLY MOM! REALLY! YOU COULDN'T EVEN TAKE A FUCKING 10 MINUTE BREAK FROM HAVING SEX! ARE THAT FLIPPING DESPERATE!" I was now the furious one! I could go and rant on about how much I wanted to kill her right now but my brain can't take that.

"Noel go in the hallway you don't need to see this!" My dad turned Noel around and had her sit down in the hall.

"Is this what you have been doing? Every time you told us you needed "alone time" you were having... Intercourse with this guy!" My dad looked a mixture of anger and disappointment.

"Dad I think we should go to our room." I said quietly trying to leave the room and this sight that I am seeing once again.

"Yes yes we should Grace." He said grabbing my shoulder and turning me towards our suitcases. I grabbed mine and Noel's bags and my dad grabbed his. We walked out of the door and my dad slammed it behind us. I hope no one around us is trying to sleep because that was loud.

We walked to the elevator and went up to our floor. We found our new hotel room and entered it. We had all had a very stressful and tiring night especially my dad and Noel since they knew none of it. So we all decided to hit the hay. Noel and I shared a bed and my dad had his own. We said our good nights and I turned off the lamp.

**********

"Grace, Grace, Grace!" Someone I'm not sure who was whisper shouting and pushing my shoulder. I barley opened my eyes and couldn't see anything. The room was pitch black and all I could see was the clock with its glowing re letters that said 1:27am.

"What, who's shaking me?" I said trying to feel around for their face.

"Come with me into the hallway you know who I am I just don't want to wake anyone up in here." The voice sounded familiar but I still couldn't tell considering I was still half asleep. I got up out of bed and walked behind who ever this was holding the back of this persons shirt. They opened the door and stepped outside, it was Jase. Wait Jase!? How did he know what room we were in. Even better question how did he get in the hotel room!?

"Jase!? How did you get in here!?"

"You can get anything here with a hundred dollar bill." He chuckled.

"Must be nice." I said looking down at my feet.

"What are you talking about Grace?" He said lifting my chin so I was looking at him.

"You know having all that money to spend on what ever you want."

"Trust me I would rather have a family that loves me than have no mom and a dad that's a drunk and be rich." He said rubbing circles on my hand.

"No don't say that! I don't have a mom that loves me! She sleeps with other men and beat me in the elevator and caused me to black out! So don't say I have. A loving family because I dont!" I said a little too loud. He covered my mouth because I was practically yelling.

"Keep your voice down! Grace I'm sorry I didn't know. I didn't know any of this happened. All I know is that I found you passed out in the middle of the hallway and I needed to call the cops I didn't know how it all went down!" He grabbed my by my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"Jase what are you doing?" I asked putting my hands on his chest to push him away. But before I could his lips crashed down into mine.

I was still trying to push him away but he wouldn't budge. He just tightened his grip around my waist. I finally gave up and kissed him back. It was only about 3 seconds later that the door to my hotel room opened. Jase didn't seem to car he just kept on. I heard a gasp and a giggle.

"I knew it!" I heard my little sisters voice and pulled away from Jase to look at her.

"Please don't tell dad, please oh please Noel!" I begged.

"Oh trust me I wont." She said with a smirk on her face. She gave me a thumbs up and walked back into the room and shut the door behind her.

"We'll that was weird." I said looking back at Jase.

"Let's not think about that, now where were we?" And seconds later his lips were connected back with mine.

(QOTD)~ do you all like the book?

If you do please comment what you liked about it!

If you want me to write more VOTE!;)

Ily<3