Chapter 7

Graces (POV)

"Stay with me?" He asked, his perfectly pink bottom lip quivering waiting for my answer. I didn't know what to say I was only 13, I can't stay with this boy! Then again he is really dreamy and he's so..

NO bad Grace bad Grace! Don't think about him like that! You don't like him! Or do you? You don't you dont! AHHHH STUPID CONCIENCE!

"Umm.... Grace?" Jase said snapping his fingers in front of my face. I must have zoned out.

"I don't really think I can, I'm sorry. I mean my mom will be looking for me and I don't want to get in trouble with her right now. I'm not sure what's wrong with her."

"I understand I guess..." He said itching the back of his neck acting like it didn't matter.

"I'm really sorry Jase... I.. Wou... I.. Mean.... I just...." I couldn't even get out the right words. His face was drowning in sadness. I couldn't say no to him he just admitted to me that he gets lonely because of his dad not paying him attention.

I don't know if I'm about to do the right thing but here it goes.

"I'll stay if I makes you happy." I said hoping that that was the right thing to do.

"Really.?" All of a sudden his mood changed from extremely miserable to ecstatic.

"Yes but You owe me big time! My moms going to be pissed!

"Don't worry about your mom I got that covered, that's what Ed is for." He grabbed my arm pulling me into the kitchen of his very large hotel room.

I must have had a worried look on my face because he stopped in his tracks and said "Grace... I promise you as long as your with me you're ok."

"Do you trust me?" He asked giving me the most hopeful look in his eyes.

"Umm.. Yeah I guess."

I don't know how else to answer I can't tell him I don't trust him he might get mad and stab me or something. I barely know him, what have I got myself into.

"Do you want anything to eat or drink?"

"No I'm fine. Ummm Jase?"

Jase (POV)

Her voice was amazing. It was like an angels. Her browns eyes shine so bright and her hair falls perfectly over her shoulders in little waves. Her lips are the perfect shade of pink, I wish I could just...

"JASE!"

She was screaming my name I must have been lost in thought. I just can't get her out of my head.

"Yeah... Uhhh.. What did you say?"

"I said I don't have any clothes."

"You don't need any."

Graces (POV)

He gave me a really cheesy wink and I cringed. I'll admit he is a total hottie with sparkling blue eyes and amazing blonde hair but he's a total perv.

I slapped his arm playfully and started walking to the door.

"Where are you going!?" He said taking long strides to catch up with me.

"I'm going to my room." Reaching for the knob he grabbed my hand and pulled me so I faced him. He had the saddest look on his face like he was about to cry.

"You're.. You're leaving me?" His lip quivered and I felt extremely bad but that's not what I was going to do.

"No no no! I'm going to get different clothes." I said hoping not to make him cry and releasing my hand from his grip.

"But what if your mom doesn't let you come back down." He said still looking like he on the verge of crying.

"We'll what did Ed do to get my mom to let me stay down here?"

"He told her you were staying with his sister and that y'all met at the pool and you became best friends."

"That is the worst story I have ever heard." I said laughing and reaching for the door again. "But I guess I'll just have to tell her that I need a change of clothes to stay with Ed'a sister. I said smiling a cheeky smile and walked out the door.

VoOoOoOoOoOoOte;)

CoOoOoOoOoOmment;)

Tell me if you think it's good or not or what I need to change!!!!!