Chapter 4

Graces (POV)

"Lets go! Lets go!" Noel screamed in my ear while pulling my hand and probably leaving a bruise. "Go on what!" I also yelled trying to reach the same level as her scream. "On cheetah run! Please oh please can we go?!" She said begging literally on her knees.

She eventually got my dad to give in to her pleading but, not my mom. She did not want to go on this ride considering it broke down 30 minutes earlier.

Standing in line took fooooreverrr! I can't even explain how much I hated waiting In this line. I stood there with my dad and sister for at least 57 minutes! Okay let's just say an hour. We were reaching the front of the line when I started hearing a bunch of noises that were louder than before coming from behind me. I turned around and saw people moving out of the way for someone. I figured it didn't matter so I turned back to facing the ride and we were next.

My dad and Noel rode together, great I will have to ride with some stranger that could possibly stab, shoot, or rape me at any moment. I hopped inside my seat and waited for the person I had to ride with get in. I was looking out my side of the cart when I heard a click. I turned and saw him. Jase just had to be the next person in line. Great lets see how this goes.

"Hey B-E-A-utiful!" He said with a smirk on his face. "Umm why are you calling me that? I've known you for what 2 days?" I said actually quite angry, since some guy...well a super attractive guy with dreamy eyes... And his perfect hair....WAIT grace what are you saying! Stop thinking about him like that he's just some guy that you barley know!

He coughed transferring me from my thoughts back to reality. Just because "I've only known you for 2 days doesn't mean your looks changed." I bit my lip trying to hide the blush creeping onto my face. He laughed as he saw me blushing. The ride started and he whispered in my ear. "If you get scared you can hold my hand." I laughed and said "Yeah right I don't get scared that easily, as for you, you might be the one that needs a hand to hold!

The ride started picking up speed and as I said he was the one to grab my hand. I'm not sure if it was because he was scarred or he just wanted to hold my hand. I don't really care at this moment because his hand fit perfectly around mine and it was amazing.

Jases (POV)

Yes I will admit I did get a little scarred but, I did just want a reason to hold her hand. I mean her hand fit In mine like.... Like it was made just for me! She was perfect I'm might have only known her for 2 days but..., I don't know there's just something about her.