Chapter 12

"Guys I think we should go somewhere else. Please anywhere else." I was begging him.

"Why, what's wrong Grace." They both asked in unison.

"It's my mom she just came down here with that guy shes been having an affair with." I felt like I was shaking. I was nervous she might come over and beat the shit out of me again.

"Why would she beat the shit out o you?" Ed asked just as confused as my father.

Jase explained the whole story to him which took so long that my mom has already spotted me. She looked angry at first but her emotions all of a sudden calmed. I guess it's because she sees I'm with other people.

"Hello Grace! She chirped. When did she get so happy? "Who are your friends?"

"Why does it matter you piece of crap." I mumbled.

"What was that?" She either has really bad hearing or shes trying to avoided causing a scene.

"Nothing. Nothing at all." I said with a sarcastic smile.

"Well okay. Bye." She turned and walked away still hand in with blegh.

"Grace what's wrong you still look like you want to break something." He said putting both hands on the sides of my face.

"It's like she doesn't care that she just did it with a guy in front of us and beat the hell out of me. She didn't even tell me that she loved me she just said bye." I was on the verge of crying. And I just let it out. I say in fettle position and cried. Jase sat next to me and wrapped his arms around me. Ed went and got tissues and handed them to me. I wiped my eyes to clean up my make up.

"Thanks Ed." I gave him a small smile and he returned it.

"What do you want to do today?" Jase asked.

"We'll first I probably need to fix my make up." We all laughed.

"Okay go do that and we will meet you down here in about 10." I nodded and walked towards the elevator. I went up to my floor and went to my room. I opened the door and my dad had written on the paper but they were both still asleep. It read.

Grace,

Do whatever you want today. Just don't go near your mother. I don't want her messing with you. Be back by 7 for dinner.

Love, Dad

Wow that was easy I didn't even have to ask to go with Jase and Ed. I went over to the bathroom and reapplied my make up and fixed my hair a bit. I went back downstairs and waited for the two boys. I waited for about 5 minutes and then I saw them exit the elevator.

"Are you ready to go?" Ed asked.

"Of course." Jase grabbed my hand and we headed out the door. I kind of feel bad for Ed since he's the third wheel but he seems fine.

"So where are we going." I asked.

"We thought we'd go shopping." He smiled.

"That sounds fantastic." I chirped.

We went to some store and it was 2 stories. We went up the escalator and there was a group of guys going down. A couple of them whistled at me and I blushed. Jase tightened his grip on my hand and I flinched at his grip. We looked around for a bit and I found a top, Ed found shoes, and Jase found a case for his phone. We went up to the register to pay for our items. I went first then Ed then Jase. The cashier was a tall Burnett with very large....ummm Muchachas.

She leaned over the cover so you could see down her shirt. Ed and I gaged but Jase kept talking like nothing was happening. He leaned on across the counter and grabbed the end of a strand of her hair.

"Wow you have amazing hair." He told her smirking and twirling it around his finger.

Was he serious right now! Ed looked just as shocked as i did. He was flirting with another girl right in front of me! I ran out of the store my eyes tearing up but I held them back. I say down for a minute and thought. I heard my name being yelled from behind me. It was Jase with Ed following close behind. I looked around and saw the group of guys from earlier. I went towards them and picked the hottest one and once Jase got close enough to her off I went.

I put my hand on his shoulder and said "Sorry I never got your name."I said biting my lip trying to look sexy while attempting to flirt. It obviously worked because he started to flirt back.

"I'm Blake. What's yours Beautiful?" He said putting his hand on my waist. Jase must have gotten angry because he came over and grabbed me by my free hand and pulled me away.

"What are you doing! I'm trying to talk to Blake here." I said trying not to laugh.

"I don't think so! You're here with me!" He spat.

"Well I'm here with you but you flirted with the cashier." I told him pushing him away.

"I was just doing that to make you jealous. Since these fags over here were trying to get your attention in the store and it worked!"

"I'm sorry is this your boyfriend?" Blake asked.

"N...."

"Yes yes I am." Jase butted in.

"We'll call me when you get rid of him." He winked and slid his hand into my back pocket. Jases mouth dropped and Ed was cracking up. I reached into my back pocket and found a piece of paper with a number on it.

"You won't be needing that!" He grabbed it from me and tore it to pieces.

"Hey! I wanted that." I slapped his arm.

"No you don't!" Jase said not understanding that I was joking.

"Geez tough croud." Ed and I laughed but Jase just gave us a death glare.

"Well if you two are done annoying each other I'm getting a little hungry can we please go to the food court and eat." Ed asked.

"Okay let's go." Jase said reattaching his hand with mine.

Ajebwkzywge!!!

\QOTD/ Should I put Blake in more of the book?

COMMENT;)

And

VOTE;)

Ilysm<3