#37: Levi x Erwin

Makayla: *cringes* oh my god!! I think I'm going to be sick...your on your own this time Eren! *runs far far away*

On my own? Why, it can't be that-*sees ship* ...

...

...

...

...

...

Wh-why?! Do you guys enjoy torturing me!! *drops to knees and cries*

Levi: tch, stop being such a brat. It's not even cannon.

That doesn't matter...it's still a thing-wait! Heichou?! *scrambles off ground and bows*

Levi: *rolls eyes*

Erwin: *chuckles* don't worry Eren, it'll be alright.

It just...it makes sense, and I get it...I get why....I just hate it...I hate it! 

Levi: no one else said they were okay with it either, brat. Now clean yourself up Jaeger. You were rolling around on the floor before, and just now you were crying dramatically on it.

Y-yes sir. *starts to leave and then turns around* I don't ship, it and I never will. *runs off*

Makayla: *comes back* alright I think I'm okay now...hey, where's Eren? *squints eyes* And why are you two here alone?

Levi: I ordered him to clean himself. He was dirty-

Makayla: AAAAHHH! No! Please tell me you didn't do this to be alone!! *drops to the ground and curls up into a ball, bawling eyes out* it can't be...no...I refuse...

*comes back all clean and fabulous* Makayla? Are you alright-

Makayla: *clings to him* Eren! It was horrible!! They were alone together.

*gasps* you two didn't-

Levi: no now stop being paranoid. And Makayla, you may be Admin but go and clean yourself too! You dirty brat!

Makayla: y-yes sir!! *goes to get clean*

Erwin: we get off track quite easily. *laughs*

*glares*

Levi: *rolls eyes* you clean well Jaeger.

*blushes* thank you sir!

Erwin: *smirks* ah Eren, so naive.

Huh?

Erwin: oh nothing. *grins*

Levi: ...

Makayla: *comes back all clean* hmm, that did feel better. But now my moods ruined again because we're still on this ship.

My mood was always ruined. That is until Heichou complimented me. I don't ship.

Makayla: ditto.

Levi: as if we couldn't tell.