Part 33

Period 2 with Kamilo

Kamilo walked into his second period with a fellow classmate he sat down ready to listen to the teacher when he saw Jacob walk in. His blood boiled as he thought about the letter he had sent to his girlfriend. He tried to focus in his work throughout most of the lesson.

"You dropped your pencil in my lap" Jacob whispered in Kamilo's ear as he put a random pencil on his table then he walked passed to sharpen another pencil. Kamilo held his breath and cooled down trying to convince himself that his beautiful knuckles should not be wasted on Jacobs head.Before Jacob went back to his seat he whispered once more.

"Just like you dropped y/n in my lap"

Kamilo lashed out and punched Jacobs jaw. He swung his arm round Jacobs neck and started pulling on his afro.

"How'd you like it when someones pulling your strings huh?!" Kamilo said.

Jacob started punching Kamilo's stomach and spat out the blood in his mouth.

"Stop that right now otherwise I will have to call Mr Sharp" the teacher said. But they didn't stop.

Kamilo let go of Jacobs neck and pulled his hair with force and dragged him to a table. Jacob pushed Kamilo of off him and pushed him onto the floor. They wrestled on the floor before Kamilo said "Sorry!" He punched Jacobs eye. Jacob moaned in pain and let go of Kamilo's neck, holding his eye. Kamilo then punched Jacobs other eye then pushed him of off himself and got up. His knuckles were bleeding and he could feel a scratch under his left eye.

Mr Sharp walked in looking very angry already.

"Look here I have already given two other pupils detentions for being rude so you better come with me the first time I ask because I am not in the mood to be messing around with you students!!" Mr sharp yelled at Kamilo and Jacob (who was still rolling around on the floor).

"I think he blinded me" Jacob whispered as he tried to get up.

"Get they nurse for the other I'll take this one" Mr sharp said as Kamilo sulked behind him.

When they got outside they passed Chres, Y/n and an angry looking Kamal. They all stared at him as he walked past. Y/n smiled sadly knowing exactly what happened.

Two weeks later

Kamilo walked upstairs with a stack of pancakes. He walked into his bedroom where y/n lay asleep. in his shirt. He kissed her forehead lightly. Her eyes fluttered open. She rubbed her eyes and yawned.

"Ohh my breath stinks" Y/n said. As she got out of bed.

Kamilo coughed as he choked on his saliva from laughing too quickly.

"I kinda made pancakes" he said smiling.

"Thank you" y/n said gratefully. she gave him a hug and walked to the bathroom with her toothbrush. Y/n had told her mother that she was going to Tianna's house the night before. Which was true she just didn't say that she would end up at Kamilo's house after. And no there was no love making.

Y/n came out the bathroom and gave Kamilo a kiss on the lips.

"Now isn't that better than morning breath" she giggled as they sat down and started eating the stack of pancakes.

"I wouldnt mind either way" Kamilo said sweetly.

When they finished eating Y/n said "I better get back to Tianna's house, so im going to take a quick shower and you can drive me there in your Jeep, innit" y/n said hopefully.

"Yeah i'll take you in my Jeep" Kamilo said grinning. Y/n took a quick shower and put on light blue jeans a white sweater and her black vans. Kamilo finished in his parents shower and went into his own bedroom with his towel around his waist while y/n put on her shoes. She looked up and saw Kamilo walk to his closet.

"His abs ah" y/n whispered to herself thinking how she got him as a boyfriend. He turned around and saw her staring.

"The way you staring there would've been no point in putting your clothes on cos they would've come off anyway" Kamilo said grinning sexily. Y/n blushed and looked at her shoelaces.

"But I know you saving yourself for marriage so don't worry" he said. Y/n felt his soft large hands pull her braid behind her ear. He caressed her cheek then leaned in for a soft kiss. She bit his lips and their tongues fought until he pulled away and went into the bathroom to change.

Y/n lay on her back, on his bed, grabbed a pillow and screamed into it. Then she smiled as if she hadn't had a care in the world