Hey you there i see you over there i want you to come here.

Y/n answered a door to see her lover boy and one hot hubby bubba.
"Hey y/n what's up" hubba bubba said. Y/n recognized his voice but couldn't put her finger on it.
"Do I know you?" y/n said.
"How could do you forget me I'm offended" he said in a sarcastic tone.
"Yeah it's kamal. So let's get to it" kamilo said rushing into the house.

"Get to what" y/n said holding in her laugh.

"You know" Kamilo said winking.

Kamal looked at the two love birds and burst out laughing. "You are so stupid cuz y/n doesn't do them things so it's obviously a prank. " He paused to look around then said. "plus there ae three girls at the top of the staircase trying to hold in their laughter." Kamal folded his arms satisfied with his Sherlock Holmes detective stuff. "And im guessing you played other innocent niggas too, or you were going to but we got here to quick."

"Well tell everybody our plans then" Debs said as she walked own the stairs and gave Kamal a warm hug.

"You've grown" Kamal said.

"I know" Debs said cockily.

"Hey im Tianna and this is Crystal" Tianna said looking into Kamals beautiful eyes.

After Kamal was introduced they began talking...

Y/n and Kamilo

"sorry Kamilo " y/n said with puppy dog eyes.

"Yeah yeah but you owe me"

"How?" y/n said walking into the kitchen with him.

"well we could start with..."

Kamilo leaned in to kiss y/n when they heard the door open and Tianna storm past them with an angry Chres on her tail.

Chres and Tianna

"Tianna you know what I told you so why would you get me hyped up for nothing" Chres said fuming.

"It's a joke Chres that's what friends do they prank each other and laugh about it" Tianna said, knowing now that it was a bad idea. Chres' face softened up as he noticed that Tianna looked different.

"Hey you're, well, you're sorry" Chres said laughing.

"What, I didn't say im sorry" Tianna said getting angry.

"Your face went soft instead of your usual angry or pissed of face"

"Do you observe my face or something" Tianna said as she blushed.

"Nah you can tell when your friends emotions change" Chres smirked hoping Tianna caught on.

"No Best friends" Tianna said smiling.

"What have you done Chres?! She ain't yours" Deborah shouted from the door.

"Yeah she's mine find your own bestie." y/n said jokingly as she dragged Tianna out the room.

"Is it all good now" y/n whispered when no one was around.

"Yeah it's fine" Tianna sighed then smiled as she hugged her day one.